마흔둘

forty-two; LIPS

     jungkook's hands snaked around jimin's body, pulling him and kissing him with all his might.

     people gawked as the boys were glued together. some awed, some disgusted upon seeing them while some simply ignored.

     the kiss was salty. it was sweet but tasted of salt. jimin was too busy cupping younger's lips with his, not aware of his tears which slipped down his cheeks. while jungkook, he was in a state of euphoria. something was happening that he only hoped for. he wanted to pinch himself to make sure if this was real but the essence of salt in his tongue was announcing that it was in fact all real.

     his hands were threaded with jimin's hair as their lips were sloppily moving over each other, jungkook could remember the time these lips were on someone else's and he hated the idea of it. he hated that older's lips had once touched, kissed some pair of lips other than his.

     but what he loved at the moment was how jimin's hands trembled as they rested on his chest, how his knees were awkwardly touching younger's thighs, how his bangs would tickle him around his eyes and the way shorter would let out a low whimper whenever jungkook's tongue touched his, accidentally. it was too intoxicating for jungkook, too addictive.

     all of this made the pair forget about their surrounding, their relationship, their pain.

     the only thing they had on their minds were other's lips.

kiss me and i'll make you forget everything. let me touch you and you won't even remember your own name