열둘

twelve; HEARTBROKEN

     jungkook was tired after work and he needed a smoke as soon as possible.

     paying for one at the counter, he stands outside the store and leans against the wall. taking a puff in, he breathes it all out. it felt like his troubles blow out of him too, but that's just a momentary feeling. it all comes back as soon as his cigarette is over.

     eyes closed, jungkook enjoys the smoke as much as he can. he's observant when he is smoking, listening to people talking, cars moving and the cold breeze.

     today was no different, he hears people walk in front of him talking about their daily lives. but today he heard a familiar voice coming from a distant. it was very faint.

     jungkook squeezes his eyes shut in order to focus on the sweet voice. but that was a bad idea, the voice which made him calm and developed the feeling of want within him was quivering and vulnerable.

     "please leave me alone," the voice said. it was so faint and distant that he shouldn't be able to hear it but damn, he could recognize that voice anywhere.

     jungkook finally opens his eyes, once his smoke was nearly over. and he looked over at the direction of the voice.

     there jungkook saw a man, not very older than himself, standing in front of jimin. the man was handsome and to die for but the way jimin was standing in front of him, made jungkook worry.

     the pink haired boy was almost on the verge of tears and his eyes were on his feet while the man in front had his hand resting on jimin's shoulder.

     jungkook stared, hurt and was just about to turn around but jimin looked up. no he didn't looked at jungkook, he looked at the man in front of him. and it shattered jungkook.

     the love that was visible in jimin's eyes when he looked at the man was heartbreaking for him, so jungkook immediately turns around and goes his own way.

     one thing that confused jungkook was jimin's voice. his voice was quivering and scared while his eyes screamed love.

your eyes told me everything