여섯

six; CUTE

     "congrats guys," jimin wishes with a genuine smile. even though he did not believe in love, he was genuinely happy for his friend.

     "thank you, chim," jin smiles shyly as his husband squeezes his waist a little.

     jimin nods and goes to sit where he finds a place. dance begins and he watches as jin and namjoon dance happily, their hands around each other's neck. being a dancer, their dance made jimin cringe but none the less it was beautiful because it was filled with love. and love made everything beautiful.

     maybe that's why i'll never be beautiful.

     sighing jimin decides to eat food, but just before he could stand, a hand comes in front of him. he looks up to the man, his eyes big as he lays his eyes on the guy.

     "wanna dance?" jungkook asks, a cheeky smile on his face.

     "no," jimin deadpans and walks to the food session.

     the brown headed boy follows short behind him but jimin tries his best to ignore the boy. but was it really easy to do that? no.

     "are you friends with namjoon hyung? jungkook asks as he follows jimin.

     "no, i know jin," jimin says.

     "oh, okay," jungkook says as he thinks of something to talk about. but when the pink haired boy ignores his presence and focuses on food, jungkook gets frustrated.

     "i'm not gonna hang around like a puppy," jungkook speaks a little too louder than needed. "i'm sexy and i think you're cute. so go out with me."

     jimin's jaw drops along with all the people around.

cute and pink. what else do I need?