스물일곱

twenty-seven; SYMPATHY

     he felt like he was glowing and everybody told him so. taehyung was happy. and being happy was enough. they were going strong in every expect. understanding, sex, cuddles, everything made him happy.

     smiling to himself, the blonde headed guy sat on the counter playing with his name tag.

     "excuse me? hey!"

     taehyung got startled when someone waves hand in front of him. "ah, yeah?"

     "here," the guy handed out a packet of oats to him.

     taehyung stared at the guy as his hands work automatically, used to the work. he recognized the guy, the one taehyung was unknowingly jealous of.

     "stop," the guy said, frowning.

     "what?"

     "i hate that look."

     taehyung's face instantly softened. he knew what his face displayed; sympathy. he admitted there was slight jealousy but the amount of sympathy was more.

     "i just.. i'm sorry," taehyung looked straight at the guy.

     he sighed. "bill." handing out a note, he kept in on the counter.

     taehyung absent mindedly gave him his oats and change. but before the guys could go out, he said, "love someone who loves you enough."

     the guy didn't say anything but walked out. taehyung thought he ignored him because he couldn't see the pitiful smile on his face. pity that he felt for himself.

sometimes we know what the problem is,
but we don't know how to fight with
our heart