마흔여섯

forty-six; SMILE

     his feet float as he swung the house keys in his index finger. his heart warm and head light, jimin opened the door to the cafe jungkook worked in.

     an adorable smile spread through his face as soon as their eyes met, and the taller male walked towards him.

     jimin expected a hug but disappointingly jungkook took a keys from him and turned around. jungkook couldn't see but he knew a pout had taken it's place on older's face.

     he stopped on his tracks and looked at jimin walking out of the cafe. with an adorable sigh jungkook rushed towards him, his hand swinging him around and his lips finding a safe place on shorter's forehead.

     cheeks blooming red and hands awkwardly resting on jungkook's t-shirt, jimin smiled shyly.

     "this is the last kiss i'm giving you for this week," jungkook whispered, his lips moving along jimin's forehead. "you need some time, you remember?"

     jimin hmphed but nodded nonetheless.

     "you'll wait for me?" jimin enquired.

     "of course i will. but looking at you, it seems like it's difficult for you to resist me isn't it?" jungkook smiled mischievously.

     "it is," jimin admitted.

     "you'll make it. i'm here. i'll wait, i'll help through it all," jungkook promised with another kiss on his forehead.

     "well okay, maybe this was the last kiss. now no more," jungkook laughed and shooed jimin to his cafe, parallel to the road.

     the smile that jimin wore didn't wear off for the rest of the day.

you smile, i smile