ten; MISUNDERSTANDING

     jimin was in a frenzy ever since he saw him last week. yes, one week after and still he was haunted.

     he couldn't concentrate on his dance moves while teaching, he had nothing but him in his mind.

     jimin didn't know but jungkook could notice it all. younger boy could see that jimin's moves were grounded and not his usual flawless. he was flawless none the less but he was not in his best form. jungkook felt the hesitation in every move that jimin did.

     today jungkook was determined to talk about it. so, as soon as the class ended jungkook was quick to walk to jimin's side and say, "something's troubling you. what is it?"

     "excuse me?" jimin frowns upon his personal space being violated.

     "i know there's something up with you. tell me. sharing your problems makes you feel better," jungkook says, with no intention of giving up.

     "i don't wanna share," jimin deadpans, clearly dismissing the taller boy.

      jungkook furrows, "why are you so rude? i'm just trying to be friendly right now."

     "don't be. it would be nice to avoid shitty people," jimin says, referring to himself but oh, jungkook lost his patience when he felt that jimin just called him a shitty guy.

     "well sorry, you had to deal with shitty people," jungkook snaps and walks out the hall.

     jimin was about to clarify but was there any sense? no. there was a plus point though. the boy would not be coming to his classes anymore. jimin was just so sure about it.

think before you speak, your
mere words may hurt someone to
the extent you can't imagine