Not Your Fault Pt 6

K so I decided to add a little sexy time~ (Not actual smut/lemon though cause I feel weird writing that stuff...) No super strong stuff just implied and kissing~ Also cute moments. Have fun~

It had been a week since you and Gaster had started dating. Whenever Gaster wasn't in his lab working on the core project he spent it with you. Sometimes you would go for a walk with the boys and end up playing in the snow. You would eat meals together and you would listen patiently whenever he had a problem and you started taking part in the skele-family's story telling at night. One night you had all fallen asleep from exhaustion in a pile of limbs and bones.

Your favourite moments however, and you suspected they were Gaster's most favorable as well, were those times when it was you two alone. Usually you would be doing something mundane like watching a movie or reading. Those moments generally involved a lot of physically touching, mainly holding hands or lying down together hugging. They were the cute moments you enjoyed.

It was during one such moment that you finally asked a question that had long since been dormant in your mind.

Staring up at Gaster you studied his face as his eyes were steadily trained on a book. You're eyes traced the smooth bone and his eye sockets, trailing down the smooth cracks in his face. In a trancelike fashion you lifted a hand to touch his face. Your fingers gently traced the lines of his cheek bones and the scars.

"Gaster," you whispered.

The skeleton's pupils met your own eyes, no longer interested by the book.

"Yes?"

"Where did you get these?" You asked as you outlined the scars with your fingertips.

Gaster lay a hand on your own, gently holding it to his cheek.

"Its... not a pleasant story. I don't want to scare you," He said softly.

You brought your other hand up to his cup his hand in your own and pulled his face down to meet yours. Lips connected in soft and calming kiss. Before you slowly pulled apart.

"I won't get scared," You assured him.

Gaster sighed, "It happened a few years ago..."

"There was another human who had fallen into the underground. They... they became violent and attacked. I... I was forced to fight them. These scars are a remainder of what happened then," Gaster explained.

He had a far away look in his eyes, "Sans and Papyrus witnessed the entire thing. I... I wish they had been spared from witnessing that day."

Gaster sighed as he moved your hand from his cheek and placed a light kiss to your fingers, "Thankfully you appeared... You've shown me that not all Humanity is as wretched as that human."

"It makes sense now."

"What does?"

"Why you were so fierce when you saw me with Papyrus," You told him.

Pain flickered across his face, "I regret that moment with my every fiber."

"It's in the past now Gaster. It doesn't bother me anymore," You told him.

Truthfully it didn't. Especially now that you knew the reason behind it. You knew first hand just how horrible humans could be, but you also knew just how good they could be... it was the same with monsters you had decided.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You were sitting in Gaster's lab wearing one of his rather large turtlenecks  which was long enough to look like a dress on you. Your legs were curled up beneath you as you flicked through the pages of a novel. Gaster was building something. You weren't sure what but apparently it was to do with the core. Currently he was checking the large diagram that was plastered along a board on the far wall.

You glanced quickly at the digital clock that was placed precariously on the edge of the desk.

It's late. I wonder if Gaster's done for the night...

You sighed as you glanced over at your skeletal scientist.

Knowing him he'll keep working till it's dawn.

"Gaster," You called out.

"Hmm?" Gaster answered, however his eyes did not leave the board.

"It's late."

"Hmm."

You sighed, "You should call it a night. You're going to work yourself down to the bone."

Gaster  glanced sidewards in your direction, "Was that supposed to be a pun?"

You smiled, "Maybe."

Gaster raised an eye but turned back to his work.

You huffed and pouted like a small child would, "Gaster, you've been working on that for hours now..."

"And?"

You left your chair and book as you walked towards him. He was unaware of your growing presence behind him until you wrapped our arms around his middle.

"And I am lonely," You whined.

Gaster turned his gaze to you, "I assume you want me to remedy that for you?"

You smirked at Gaster, "I wouldn't complain if you did."

Gaster returned your smirk as his eye flashed purple and you found yourself a few centimeters above the ground. Gaster turned around to face you, his eyes taking in the fact that you were wearing his turtleneck like a dress. A dusting of purple tinted his cheeks, however he did not falter as he met your lips with his own.

Magic buzzed between the two of you as he deepened the kiss, however before either of you could go to far he pulled away with a smirk.

You felt breathless and your face was flushed, "You're such a tease."

Gaster's smirk widened as he lifted you upwards and sat you upon the desk behind you. He leaned in for another kiss you eagerly allowed him. You gasped as a cool hand touched the outer side of your thigh and slowly made its way up your leg and under the soft material of the turtleneck. Gaster took your moment of shock to deepen the kiss as he nibbled at your lips. Suddenly he froze and pulled away, his face a deep violet.

"Are you wearing anything under this?" His voice was deeper then normal.

You smirked, "Am I?"

Gaster growled in frustration before leaning in to kiss you once again. You felt magic swell around the two of you as he teleported and the hard desk was replaced by soft sheets.

Well that's one way to distract him from work.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You awoke the next morning, happily sated and wrapped up in the soft blankets of Gaster's bed. The scientist himself was watching you, his expression soft. One arm was wrapped around your body holding you close to him as his other hand played with your hair.

"Morning," You smiled softly at him, soaking in the warmth he emitted.

Gaster leaned forward and kissed your forehead gently, "Morning."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dear lordy I don't know how to write those kinds of things.

Anyway here ya go hope it wasn't horrible.

Now for shiz to get real.