Not Your Fault Alternative Ending...?

For anyone who wishes it had ended happily here a super short spin off like thingy.

Gaster smiled as you lay beside him, staring up at the twinkling lights of the cavern roof.

It had been a year since your marriage and both of you had been living happily together with Sans and Papyrus.

The year had passed by in a state of euphoria. You had finally left the small house to see the rest of the underground.

"So, this is the undergrounds version of stars," You laughed, amusement thick in your voice.

Gaster shrugged, "It is not much, and rather inaccurate, but the monsters who live here find it rather spectacular."

You smiled as you stared up at the ceiling, "It is rather stunning."

"I prefer other sights If I must say so myself," Gaster stated.

You looked towards your husband as his eyes remained glued to your face. You felt a blush heat up your face.

Gaster leaned in as he kissed your lips gently.

You smiled faintly at him as he pulled away, "You know what I find funny."

Gaster looked at you puzzled, "What?"

You looked back up at the crystal encrusted cavern roof.

"That you don't believe in wishes, and yet you would make such insane ones," You stated.

Gaster did not turn away from you, his gaze burning your figure into his mind, "I still stand by what I said before... wishes are a means for low intellectual creatures to face their problems without having to realise the reality of their situation... after all... is that not what this is."

You hummed, "A wish?"

"Yes, a wish for a different reality," Gaster stated.

Turning once more to face Gaster you smiled gently, "Is it always a bad thing to wish for a different path?"

"I don't... know."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nyehehehe you have been japed. Sorry, not Sorry. Anyway the epilogue will be posted within the next week (unless my computer dies again -_-')