Not Your Fault Pt 7

This was meant to be a one shot but look where we are now...

It had been one month since Gaster and you had started dating. Yet almost every moment felt like the first still when you were with him. Papyrus and Sans were more then delighted with your incorporation into their lives and into Gaster's life.

As it was you were making Papyrus and Sans sandwiches for lunch, Gaster was by your side assisting you as the two little skeletons were seated at the table drawing. You cut the sandwiches in half before placing them in front of both skeletons.

"What are you drawing, Papyrus?" You asked as you set the peanut butter and jam sandwich in front of the smallest skeleton. He took a bite of the sandwich before showing the crayon drawn family.

"It's our family," Papyrus told you.

Sans grinned pointed to the small blue and red crayon blobs, "i helped. that's me and paps."

Smiling you commended their efforts, "You guys are awesome drawers! But who are they?"

You pointed to the two skinny figures beside the drawing Papyrus and Sans. Papyrus blushed, "That's you and Daddy, Mommy."

Heat rushed to your cheeks as the child called you mommy once again.

"T-that's very nice of you, Papyrus..."You told the child.

Sans turned and looked at Gaster, "So when are you going to ask her?"

Shooting a puzzled expression in Gaster's direction you noticed the man was blushing.

"S-Sans! W-what-" Gaster stuttered.

Aww, he's flustered~

Sans raised an eye socket, "I saw the-"

Gaster was behind his son in a moment, a ungloved hand covering the child's mouth.

"We will return promptly," He stated before disappearing in a flash of purple.

Papyrus and you exchanged confused looks before a flash of purple signaled the two other skeletons had returned.

Sans looked sheepish but didn't say anything.

Gaster himself had regain his composed form, "Perhaps we should-"

A loud knock on the door interrupted the rest of his sentence.

Gaster huffed, "I shall answer that."

You followed Gaster, wondering who would be visiting. Ever since you had arrived there had been a lack of visitors to the skeleton family, though you assumed that was not an unusual occurrence.

"Doctor Gaster! Th-there's something terrorizing the town! I... I think it may be a human!"

Gaster's eyes widened, "I'll be right there."

Turning around Gaster strode over to the two little skeletons who were watching wide eyed, "Boys, I want you to both go down to my lab and stay in the spare room down there. Do not come out until I return. Do you understand me."

They both nodded. Sans took his younger brother's hand and hurriedly led Papyrus towards the elevator.

Gaster grabbed his coat from the hanger and made for the door, only to be stopped by your hand.

"Gaster, can I come. I might be able to talk to them... make them stop," You asked.

Worry and reluctance filled Gaster's eyes, "_______... I don't know if..."

"Please."

Gaster looked conflicted but nodded in agreement, "Yes, however if I tell you to run you must listen to me."