Superboy X Reader

Disclaimer~ I sadly do not own any of these characters, just the storyline and any side characters that are added by me are mine.I'm deciding what your power is, you guys can pick the super name, but your power does play a part in this.
Y/N-Your Name
Y/S/N-Your Superhero Name
Y/W-Your Weapon
H/C-Hair Color
E/C-Eye Color
S/C-Shoe of Choice
Enjoy!
-----

"28...29...30..." Nightwing blew into his teammate's and best friend's mouth three times, trying desperately to keep Artemis alive. He stopped, understanding that it was frugal to even try to revive her. "She's gone."

The other two team members hung their head, in respect to Artemis and the fact that she fell at the hands of one of their best friends. "Artemis!" Everyone turned to see Y/S/N running down the sand dune, dropping her Y/W as she sprinted down the mountain of sand. "Artem-whoa!" Y/N began to tumble down the hill, her feet tripping over themselves in her rush to get to the bottom.

"Y/N," Conner stepped towards her to help her, knowing how close the two of them were, practically joined at the hip. She only came on this mission because Artemis was and the H/C superhero promised Wally to bring the archer back alive. "Y/N, she's gone." His blue eyes met her E/C ones and he saw the fear in them, fear that she will have to tell a broken Wally that she let Artemis die.

She tore her arm away from his hold, his grabbing her only stopping her for a second from trying to get to Artemis's body. "No, no, no, no, no. Artemis, come on missy, you can't do this to me. You can't be dead." Y/N fell to her knees next to the shell of her best friend, her hands shaking by her sides as her eyes looked over and over Artemis, trying to find something to fix, something to help, but they hung at her side.

Her head dropped down, the loose hairs that came out of her ponytail stuck to her sweaty face, her breaths came out in short bursts, tears rolling down her face into the sand, causing the fine powder to stick together into little balls. "How am I supposed to tell Wally?"

Nightwing looked over at Conner and nodded his head, having to be the team leader often threw him in the scream zone, but they needed to report back to the league. Y/N jumped in shock at Conner's arms picking her up before she started screaming at him. "No, put me down! Artemis, Artemis!" Conner groaned at her heeled boot started bruises on his shins, his grip around her waist only getting tighter to keep her from getting loose.

"Y/N, calm down." The black-haired superhero groaned through clenched teeth, her wiggling only made it harder for him to hold her any longer. "Artemis is gone, and we need to get back to Mount Justice."

The wriggling on got worse, her nails now digging into his arms to get them to loosen, still kicking and screaming. "Superboy, put me down! Artemi..." Conner grunted in surprise when she stopped her rage filled fighting against him and slumped against him limply.

"What the...?" Looking down, he saw her E/C shut and motionless. "M'gann!" Conner glared at the Martian, the all too familiar green glow of her eyes fading away to reveal her amber like eyes staring at the unresponsive Y/N. "I've told you to stop doing that!"

"There was no other-"

"One of these day's you are going to stake this too far and severely hurt someone!" M'gann looked down, she already lost La'gaan today, she didn't want to admit that she might be losing control of her powers too.

"You two need to stop." The two bickering heroes looked towards their leader, who now carried the bleeding Artemis in his arms, better than how Conner was still holding the limp Y/N like she was a sack of potatoes. "Miss M, get the Bioship ready for takeoff. Superboy, get Y/S/N onto the ship and get her to the medical bay back at HQ."