Kid Flash X Reader

Y/N-Your Name
Y/S/N-Your Superhero Name
N/N-Nick Name
Y/M/N-Your Middle Name
Enjoy!
-----

It was a random Friday night, and all through Mount Justice, not a creature was stirring not even a- "Sweet baby Jesus almighty!"

The hall was quiet and still except for in the lounge, where you sat on the couch, hunched over your biology book, groaning for the umpteenth time since you sat down to read the chapter. The rest of the team was out and about enjoying the beginning of the weekend while you worried about your Monday test.

And no matter how much you tried, your brain was not accepting the gibberish filled book trying to explain to you that the Golgi Apparatus was the power house of the cell. "Or was it the Endoplasmic gobbligoop?" You flipped back a few pages, only to read that one, there were two Endoplasmic Reticulums and neither of them were the power house, and two, that you were totally screwed for this test.

"Dammit, Mitochondria, Mitochondria, Miko te replica..." You shut your eyes as you leaned your head against the back of the couch, trying to furiously rub the familiar stinging starting to form in your eyes. "Don't you cry, don't you dare cry," Ever since the beginning of the year, you could not wrap your mind around the college Biology course you had forced yourself to take, questioning once again why you decided to take college level sciences in high school.

"Why am I so stupid?!" You stood up, shouting angrily as you started to shuffle down the hall to Wally West's room. Your sneakers scuffed against the floor, the noise echoing around you until you stood in front of the metal door. Keeping the packet under one arm and the book held in your hand, you lifted your opposite hand to knock, only for it to swing open before your knuckles could brush against it.

"Wow, you are three minutes later than what I predicted." Robin cockily grinned down at you, leaning his weight against the door frame, even if he was skinny, he still blocked the view of the room.

"Robin, can you please move?" You looked up at the young civvie dressed teenager, your homework not giving you the chipperiest attitude and not wanting to deal with Robin. "I just want to ask Wally for some help and then I'll be out of your greasy hair."

"Wha-you-I do not have greasy hair!" He ran his fingers through his hair, almost trying to prove you, or himself, that his hair was in fact not greasy. With Robin lifting his arm to check his hair, this gave you the perfect opportunity to sneak under his arm and into the room he was safe guarding from you.

"Hey, Y/N, what brings you to my luxurious castle?" Wally hung over the edge of his bed, his feet kicking the air while his hair almost brushed the floor and his face grew redder every minute with the blood rushing to his head. "Pop a squat babe, let's see what the Wallster can do for you." He flipped himself up to sit upright, his hand reaching towards you for the packet you still had hidden under your arm.

Instead of handing it to him in his hand like he wished, you quickly rolled it up and smacked his over the head with the packet, a whine coming from his as he glared at you for attacking him. "That's what you get for calling me babe, just help me with this Biology will ya, I don't need your flirtatiousness or Robin's grease infecting me."

"Ooo, bio, my favorite," He happily squealed as he ripped the packet from your hand, uncurling it and reading through it as a fast speed, muttering to himself every few words, "Fish, buoy, seagull, hormones, air horns, assholes-ow! You need to quit hitting me!" His happy green eyes turned their glare on you, rubbing the back of his head where you hit him again.

"Don't talk like that, just explain to me what I don't understand."

"Well that's just it, what's not to understand? You're just learning basic cell components and those are simple memorization of the components and its function." Wally rocked his weight around, jumping the bed up and down as he shifted his full attention to you. "So, what's the RER and what does it do?"