Kid Flash X Reader

"Best friend!" The familiar and loud voice of Wally West screamed in your ear as you felt someone pull you out of the computer chair you were seated in and spun you around. "We did it! We won! Savage and Witch Boy are gone!"

"I know! You guys did it!" You giggled at his antics and excitement as you wrapped your arms wrapped around your best friend's neck; truthfully you were just happy that he was still alive.

Placing you down on the ground, he sent you an obvious glare, crossing his arms over his chest and hit hip out like his mom usually did when he did something he wasn't supposed to. But Wally West wasn't his mother. "Hey, you helped too. You were our computer girl, you locked all of the rogue JL members in the basement thing."

Nodding, you agreed with him. "Well then, I suppose I did help you." You chuckled again as you watched him triumphantly fist pump the air and proceeded to run off into another room, still screaming about how you guys had won the battle against the group Savage led.

Shaking your head, you sat back down in front of the computer in the main room of the Watch Tower, going back to clearing the system of whatever Klarion sent into the computer to jam everything.

Going back and forth between the settings and the internet, you hit a stump on how to clear the main frame of the computer. You may have been the Tech Wiz, as the team so kindly dubbed to be your super name, but really, magic infecting the hard ware as well as the software of a computer was way out of your league.

"Happy New Year! Go screw yourself 2011!" Wally's voice once again rang through the compound and you smiled happily to yourself, still so thankful to have him for your best friend. Opening the security cameras, you waited for it to track Wally's position and show you what the often idiot of a genius was doing.

While flipping through the multitude of channels on the security feed, you thought about how much your life has changed because of Wally. Before Wally you never would have found a best friend, or even a friend at all. Heck without him, you might not even be alive.

When you we younger, your mom often spoke with her fist rather than with her mouth, the heavy alcohol in her system wasn't helping either. She's just having a bad day, she didn't mean it, she still loves you. Every day you told yourself this, hoping your words would come true one day.

Things only went south for you before they got better. You instinctively knew to wear your way too big of a long sleeve T-shirt your mom grabbed your arm, put on pants when she kicked your leg, put on that itchy turtle neck when she scratched your neck. You always knew how to make sure no one knew you were in pain.

But then again, no one asked. No one asked why you always had a limp, always wore grungy and dirty clothes, no one would ask why you would have to run to and from school every day. No one asked if you were okay. They all just assumed that you were okay.

No one asked until your mom came charging into your 3rd grade class room and demanding to know why you weren't buying the groceries. She didn't let you speak as she struck you across the face with a loud slap before she grabbed your arm and wrenched you out of the class room.

Everyone stood in shock until a red headed boy from the grade above you stopped your mom and asked if you could play at his house after school. Both you and your mother were shocked by the question, you because someone approached your mother and your mother because you had a friend who wanted to take your time away from dealing with her.

The police arrived before she could do anything to you or the red headed boy you had never really talked to before. Teachers questioned how they never saw the signs, counsellors offered their best advice, numerous gifts and condolences were sent to you. But still, no one asked if you were okay.