pony got a bony

So it all started when my brother, Sodapop brought home a new girl. She was nothing like sandy, she wore her skirt high and managed to hike it up Everytime a guy looked at her, even me.

I was sitting down in the living room reading Gone With The Wind, I never got to finish it so after Johnny died I slowly read it, stopping at the parts that reminded me of Johnny.

I was reading and Soda's girl, Minny, sat real closed to me with her skirt all hiked up and her red lips were puckered.

I glanced up at her and tensed up because she was mighty close to me, "hi." I said quietly and looked back down at my book.

I couldn't concentrate though, I knew Minny was staring at me.

"What you're reading?" Her smooth voice asked.

I shivered, "uh, gone with the wind." I kept my answer short.

"You read books often?" She quistened, i knew she didn't care about the answer cuz she was just chewing on her pink bubble gum.

"Yeah. I like books." I was kinda getting uncomfortable.

She giggled as if I made a joke, "you're so smart and kind, mighty handsome too." She caressed my arm and i shivered at her touch.

My voice cracked, "t-thanks."

She smirked, "don't tell anyone, but-" she looked around, "i find you sexier than Sodapop." She whispered in my ear and I grew tense, my face turned red, and for some reason my pants were tighter.

I tried to get a reply out but I kept on stuttering on my words, she didn't mind, i guess she found it cute and leaned it and pressed a kiss close to my lips.

The screen door opened and the door slammed, Minny jumped off of me and sat up straighter.

Steve looked at me, then at Minny, he scowled. "Get the hell outta here, you dumb broad!" He grabbed her arm and basically tossed her out the door.

She yelped, "you wait until I tell Sodapop about this!" She fell to the ground and had her legs wide open so I was able to see her panties, I blushed more and i felt blood rushing down.

Steve slammed the door and looked at me, "these dumb broads! All they ever do is pry on innocent kids!" He shook his head and wiped the lipstick stain off the side of my lips, "I'm guessing she didn't get too far?"

I shook my head rapidly, "no."

He sighed, "good, i oughta have a talk with soda." He looked down and snickered, "you're a man now, congratulations Pony." He ruffled my hair and headed towards the kitchen.

I looked down and noticed a bulge in my jeans, I groaned and turned redder than ever. I had knew what I gotten, Sodapop used to get them all the time when Sandy stayed the night. Dally used to grab his when a good looking chick walked passed him, and sometimes Johnny got them when Dally would caress him in any way.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes, I poked it, "go down!" I hissed at it.

Tf is this

the outsiders → Random जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें