daddy pony

I knew better than most fourteen year old boys, I knew better.

I shouldn't have let her kiss me, kissing only led to something more, something I wasn't ready for. I'll admit, I enjoyed it, but when it was over I felt vulnerable and empty.

Nine months later, a woman and a man came knocked on the door and said they needed to speak with the gaurdian of the house.

At first I thought it was the state, but then Darry glared at me and I knew I was in trouble.

The lady was old, fifty or sixty, and she talked with a faux British accent. The husband wasn't any better.

"Amelia wouldn't tell us who the father was until recently," she cleared her throat and took off her white gloves, "we hadn't guess the father would be so," her small blue eyes flickered over to me, sizing me up.

I was wearing fades blue jeans and a green shirt with my tag out, and I was wearing grey socks. I blushed, I sure wished I looked more presentable.

"...Young." she finished her previous sentence.

The old man glared at me, "were you aware of Amelia's pregnancy?" His hard, cold, voice reminded me of Dal's.

I shook my head and stood up straighter, "no, sir."

The lady put her gloves back on, "well, she's sure the child is yours, she said you were her first and only."

I felt my eyes burn slightly, that always happened when I cried.

I guess the woman must've felt bad for me because her voice went soft, "would you want part in raising the child?"

I felt a hot tears going down my cheeks, I quickly wiped them and looked at Darry, pleading for an answer.

Darry frowned and shook his head, "this is your decision, Pony."

"H-how old is my child?" I felt so lame, I didn't even know if the baby was a boy or girl. I couldn't even remember when I slept with Amelia.

"Only two days."

I let out a high pitched noise and let more tears spill, it wasn't intentional, I was scared straight.
I let out a quivering sigh and wiped my tears, I tried to speak but I couldn't. So I just nodded.

Darry stood up and rubbed circles in my back, "when can he see the baby?"

A couple hours later I was holding a newborn baby in my hand.

She didn't have a name just yet, Amelia wanted me to name her, or least pitch in an idea.

While I was holding my daughter, Sodapop was giggling and cooing over how small she was. 

"I say we name her, umm..." He smiled and bit his lip and looked at the TV. His eyes lit up, "Minnie Mouse!"

I gave him a bewildered glare, "no way in hell-"

Darry frowned, "watch your mouth."

I grinned sheepishly, "sorry Dar." I glared at Soda, "ain't no way I'm naming my daughter after a fictional mouse."

Sodapop shrugged, "name her whatever your little heart desires, just give her a special name."

I rolled my eyes and stroked my baby's hair. She had really thick curly brown hair that felt fluffy and like a cloud.

"Curly," I muttered, "her hair's curly."

Darry furrowed his eyebrows, "you feelin' alright, Pony?"

I nodded, "can we name her Curly?"

Darry's lips tugged into a smile, "you can name her whatever you want."

Sodapop giggled, "Curlyfry Curtis, ain't that sound good?" He took Curly out of my hand and giggled even more, "aw, she's the size of my hand!" He cooed.

I smiled for the first time that day.

Yo sorry this is short af

Sorry if there is any mistakes or typos or whatever