daddy dally 3

"I'm four now!" Dally's son, Johnny, said.

Dally nodded, "I know kid," he smirked, "that's why I got you a present." He pulled out a five dollar bill from his pocket and waved it in front of Johnny.

Johnny's blue eyes went wide and his lips curled up into a smile, he tried to grab it from Dally's hand but had no luck. "Hey! Give me my money!" Johnny frowned.

"Say please." Dally always hated when adults said that to him when he was younger, so might as well show Johnny what he'd be expecting.

Johnny rolled his eyes, "please," he said, stretching out the last vowel. He suddenly smirked, "please dad."

Dally gave him a grin and tossed the five dollar bill at him, "go crazy, kid."

Johnny's smile lit up and he stared at the paper in awe, "gee, thanks dad! You're really groovy!"

Dally really softened up when Johnny called him dad, that rarely happened and he appreciated it when his son let him be his dad.

He finally let the Shepard's know that he was a dad, Curly already knew so he decided to tell Tim.

Tim had laughed in Dally's face and started teasing him for getting whipped.

Dally just grabbed Tim by his ear and threw him to the other side of the room.

Dally told his ex Sylvia, to which Sylvia just lit up and giggled and said she wanted to see Johnny. She always had a soft spot for babies.

Dally also told Steve's girlfriend, Evie, and Evie's eyes lit up and she got in a mom phase, begging Steve to have a baby with her.

Dally chuckled to himself as he remembered all the events that happened in the past four years.

Dally looked around the party, it sure was packed and a diverse group.

Ponyboy was sitting on a table talking to a girl, probably Dally's baby momma's cousin or sister. Darry was giving the little kids piggyback rides, even if he didn't know them. Soda and Steve and Two-Bit were all chasing each other and playing with other boys at the party.

Dally rolled his eyes, they would never grow up.

The Shepard family decided to invite themselves to the party. Curly was already gonna be there since Dally's baby momma decided to shack up with him. But Tim came and talked to all the fancy looking moms. And Angela just talked to the younger teenage girls, who seemed to worship her the minute she walked in.

And Johnny, his friend Johnny, was right by his side, he followed him around like a lost puppy.

But Dally didn't mind.

A half an hour later, baby Johnny opened presents.

"Thank you for all the people who gave me money!" He smiled brightly. But his smile disappeared when his mom glared at him. "And I guess thank you to all the people who gave me clothes, my momma appreciates you."

Dally smiled and nudged his friend Johnny, "ain't Johnny smart? He's using big words now, and he's only four!"

Johnny chuckled, he looked at Dally, who was looking proudly at his son. 

Baby Johnny's mom, Elisa, looked at Dally, she felt a little guilty that it was Curly who was standing up there with her. Elisa didn't like Dally, but he was the father, not Curly.

Baby Johnny finished unwrapping all of his presents, "can I eat cake now?"

Elisa giggled, "everyone, head inside, we'll be there in a second."