daddy dally #4 draft

Dallas liked to think he had his life under control.

He had a part time job as a bartender. He had shared custody. He managed to quit smoking around the kid. And he finally stopped sleeping around and using girls.

"I'm pregnant."

"Yeah, it's obvious." He stared at the girl's swollen belly.

A part of him knew he was the father but the other part honestly hoped the girl got impregnated by someone else.

"It's mine?"

"Yes."

Dally rubbed his eyes. What would he do? Be a deadbeat like he was for Elisa's pregnancy? Or actually try to make an effort to be a good dad?

When would he become a father again?

"When's it due?"

"It was due last week. The doctor said wait a couple more days, it should be out by then."

Okay, so he wasn't there for her pregnancy, but that ain't his fault.

Dally walked over to Steve's place. Steve would be there. 

"I got another girl pregnant, man." Dally sighed as soon as Steve opened the front door.

Steve was confused. "C'mon in."

Once they were seated on Steve's hand me down beige couch, dally decided to spill.  

"For fucks sake Dally, don't you know how to wrap it?" Steve stressed. If Dally was having another kid then that was the end of him.

One kid is understandable. A mistake was made. One kid doesn't make a real bad hood soft.

The gangs of Tulsa raised their eyebrows when they heard Dally Winston had taken in his kid. Some tried to say that Winston lost his way.  Luckily, Dally beat their heads in.

Two kids. Two kids meant that hooding was of the past. Say goodbye to youth and "fun".

"How do you know she ain't playin' you?" Steve asked. When Elisa was pregnant no one believed that it was Winston's kid. But obviously they were all wrong.

Dally rubbed the back of his neck. "She said somethin' about her cycle. Besides, I think she only slept with me and her ex boyfriend. She ain't easy. Took three nights to pry her legs open."

Steve shrugged, "what are you gonna do?"

Dally hadn't thought about that.

"I don't know, man. I'll wait until the baby comes out." He rubbed his eyes.

A week later Dally was rushing to the hospital.

"Auriela Smythe." He quickly said to the nurse. "She's having my baby."

The nurse nodded, "follow me. I suppose you're Dallas Tucker Winston?"

Dally nodded and followed the Nurse, who in his opinion, was walking way too slow.

Dally entered the room. The first thing he saw was Auriela. She was breathing heavily and she looked ready to pass out.

"Uh, you okay?" Dally asked.

Auriela looked up at Dally, "yeah. I'm okay."

Dally nodded. "Where's the baby?"

The doctor who delivered had walked into the room and took a look at Dally. "I assume you're the father?"

Dally nodded.

The doctor smiled. "The baby is a girl. She's getting cleaned off and measured. I'm sure you'll be able to see her in a few minutes." The doctor nodded and walked off.

Dally had stopped listening after the word 'girl'.

A girl, he really had a kid, a daughter.

About an hour later he managed to talk with Auriela.

"Have you named her yet?" Dally asked.

Auriela shook her head. "I don't want to get attached to her." She looked down and covered her eyes with her hand.

Dally blinked, "what? What do you mean?"

Auriela looked up at Dally. Her dark eyes were watering and she nervously looked around the room.

"I can't keep the baby. I'm not keeping her. I'm giving her to you." Her voice quivered and cracked.

Dally frowned and shook his head. "Woman, you must be off your fucking rocker! You can't just become a deadbeat mom!"

"I'm eighteen years old. I can't raise a kid! I don't want her and besides, my parents will kick me out if I do keep her."

"So you're just gonna leave the kid with me?"

Auriela hesitated to answer, Dally looked like he was ready to beat the hell out of her. Nevertheless, she nodded.

Dally shook his head, "that's fucked up."

A couple hours later both Auriela and the baby were released from the hospital.

Auriela went straight to her dad's car, the car drove off without Auriela even saying goodbye.

Dally turned to look at Johnny, who had been called in by Dallas, and sighed. They didn't have a car. Johnny walked and Dally took the bus. The managed to call Two-Bit and Two agreed to pick them up.

Johnny stared at the baby. "You like the name I picked out for her?"

Dally smiled at his friend, "yeah, Toni Winston sounds real tough." He meant it.

Johnny smiled and took the baby out of Dally's arms.

Lmaooo what the actual fuck

I wrote this in August or something and it's now October

Jesus Christ talk about cringe

Lmaoaaoaoao