daddy dally 2

Johnny Winston,  the baby had turned three years old and his mother dumped him off at Dally's jacked up apartment.

"I'm not watching him anymore, it's your turn to step up and start doing shit for your son!" The broad yelled at Dally, who was severely hungover and hadn't slept in three days. Dally flinched. 

"I do shit for him," he yawned, he was more tired than angry, "I give you fifty dollars a month, now ain't that enough?" 

The broad glared and set Johnny down, and to Dally's surprise, the kid stood up and walked over to the TV. Dally raised his eyebrows, the broad rolled her eyes, "you haven't seen John in two years, just take care of him for a month,"

Dally scowled and didn't answer. The girl scoffed and stomped out of his apartment, slamming the door.

Sometimes Dally wished he wasn't so horny that night.

Dally was about to fall back asleep when he heard a gasp. In curiosity, he looked at his son, who was crying.

Dallas frowned, "what's wrong?" Johnny looked at him with big eyes and pointed at the scratched up door, "Mommy! Her gone!" the kid managed to say in between big gasps and tears.

Dallas rolled his eyes, the kid couldn't possibly be so attached to his mom, she was probably a bad parent. Probably worse than him.

Dally shrugged, "I'm here, you don't need that bitch." He reached over to the floor, where his cigarette package was laying and he lit up a cigarette. He was glad no one was there to scold him about smoking in front of the kid. His mom and dad smoked in front of him all the time and he was perfectly fine. 

"Why?"

"Why what?"

The toddler frowned, "why she leave me?" Dally felt something inside him snap, "she didn't leave you, you're gonna see her in like, a couple weeks."

Johnny stared at Dallas. "why am I here with you?"

Jesus Christ, the kid was three and a half, why was he talking so much?

"I'm your d-da-" he stopped and took a deep breath, "Dad."

The kid had stopped crying, he looked confused, "no, I already have a daddy."

Dally's eyes widened and his grip tightened on his cigarette, "and who's that?"

Johnny's frowned and he put his finger up to his chin and made a thinking face, "I fink mommy calls him Curly, but mommy says I should call him daddy." He shrugged and turned back to the TV, somehow he managed to turn it on and change it to Mickey Mouse.

Curly fucking Shepard.

Dally plastered a fake smile on his face and sat down next to Johnny. Johnny looked at him weirdly and scooted away.

"Kid, Curly ain't your dad, I am."
Dally didn't know what he'd achieve out of this.

Johnny eyebrows furrowed, "my daddy lives with me," he stuck his tongue out and turned his attention back to Mickey.

Dallas was raging inside, the fuckin' broad messed with his kid's head. And out of all people, she chooses Curly to be a father figure to the little shit.

Dally scowled and stomped away, but the apartment was a studio, a small one at that. He glanced at the phone and groaned.

He picked up the phone and listened to the three rings, "Hello?"

He smiled, "Johnny, hey, how would you like to come over and spend the night?"

"Elisa dropped baby Johnny off with you, didn't she?" Johnny replied, sounding sassy.