johnny and Ponyboy get it on

Realistically it's the 60s so the gang would never kiss each other but oh well
»

It was one of those rare times when Darry went on vacation with his old school buddies, so Two-Bit had an idea to get the gang drunk. They were all drunk to the point where they laughed at everything.

"Guys! Look at me! I'm Dally!" Pony screeched out when he had put on a blond wig.

Dallas clapped like a dying seal, "HE LOOKS LIKE ME!"

Two-Bit in his drunken mind decided to play spin the bottle, to which the gang agreed.

"Where's the broads at?" Dallas drunkingly slurred.

Two-Bit laughed, "we'll be kissing each other!"

"That's GAY!"

Sodapop went first and the bottle landed on Johnny, And Johnny, well he wasn't Johnny when he was drunk. He grabbed Soda from his collar and kissed him so hard that Soda fell backwards.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Dallas whined.

Dallas spinned the bottle and to his disappointment, it landed on Steve, "god damn it! I have to kiss the ugly one with bad teeth!" He grumbled and gave Steve a bitter peck on the lips.

Two-Bit was next and to his delight it landed on Ponyboy.

Ponyboy, now, he was in shock.

But nevertheless he allowed Two-Bit to French kiss him and groan and grope him, even if it did last three seconds.

"Keep your hands off my baby brother, you pedophile!" Sodapop groaned and lightly punched Two-Bit.

The game went on and no one ever got seriously kissed until Ponyboy and Johnny had to kiss each other.

They had been hesitant at first, they were both shy towards each other and the gang basically had to push their heads together, but in the end they both enjoyed it. They slowly kissed each other until Johnny catiously slipped his tongue in Pony's mouth. Pony moaned when he did so. The gang watched in shock. Dally was scowling and downright furious, Steve wanted to barf, Two-Bit wished that was him, Sodapop was confused.

The kissed had gotten more serious, Johnny had climbed on top of Ponyboy and slowly started to grind on his hips, to which Ponyboy firmly grabbed Johnny's hips and groped his ass.

"I'm gonna be sick." Steve ran to the restroom.

The gang exchanged glances at each other and decided to go into the kitchen.

And Johnny and Ponyboy, well, let's say they did it with no shame.