daddy dally

Dallas kept his son a secret, no one knew about the kid except for the gang. Not even Tim Shepard knew, he didn't want Tim to know that he got whipped.

Let's make It clear; Dallas ain't a deadbeat father. He buys his son nice clothes, Soc-y looking clothes at that, and the kid stays over at his little apartment for two days out of the month.

"He loves Mickey Mouse, so put that on for him when he gets cranky, he also hates silver items, I don't know why, so just keep anything silver out of sight- are you even listening to me!?" The broad said, though Dallas wasn't listening.

He scoffed, "no, I ain't. He's my son, I know how to take care of the kid." He said while taking out a cancer stick, the girl snatched it and tossed it in the trash. "You can't smoke around Johnny, it causes cancer." He rolled his eyes, "okay okay. Just get out, you're making me sick." He pointed at the scratched up door.

The girl scoffed and stomped towards the door, slamming it on the way out. Dally rolled his eyes and looked at Johnny.

The kid was only about five months old, so he could sit up by himself and pull hair. He has blond hair like Dal, and ice cold blue eyes like Dal, the only difference is that Johnny is so tanned skin and actually looked like he had a chance at being handsome.

Johnny was a quiet baby, but he was also real tough. He could bite the life out of a person and could somehow fake cry until he gets his way.

Johnny was laying on his stomach and playing with some sort of ball, so he was distracted. Dally looked at the clock, it was almost lunch and he knew he had nothing prepared for the two.

He growled and picked up the phone, ringing up the Curtis house.

"Hello?" A voice asked.

"Hey, Ponyboy, is Johnny over there?" He asked while eyeing his kid.

Ponyboy hummed, "yeah, why?"

Dally rolled his eyes, "tell him to walk over, also to stop at the store for some bread and turkey meat, also some baby food."

Pony hummed again, "okay. Anything else?"

"Nah, thanks kid." He then hung up.

Forty minutes later Johnny and Two-Bit walked in carrying two brown bags in each hand. Dallas cocked an eyebrow, "I only asked for like three things, the hell is this?"

Two shrugged before picking up Johnny, "so this is the little rascal," he said, tickling him.

Baby Johnny had a blank face. Two-Bit frowned, "jeez Dal, he really is your son." He said, putting him down.

Dal smirked. "Little Johnny is real tough, ain't he?" Two-Bit laughed, "I guess."

Johnny looked at little Johnny, "so, who named the baby?"

Dally's lips tightened, "I did. He has a middle name, but I forgot it."

Two-Bit laughed. "You're a horrible parent." Dal glared at him and punched him hard. Two-Bit grumbled, "goddammit, Dal!"

Baby Johnny started to giggle at the sight in front of him. Dally cut him off with a glare, "ain't no son of mine gonna be laughing like a pansy,"

Johnny frowned, "aw c'mon Dally, he's only a baby, let him laugh."

Dally was surprised Johnny would even mutter a word, but he just shrugged, "I'm bored," he turned to Two-Bit, "wanna hunt some action?"

Two-Bit cocked an eyebrow, "You got a kid to take care of,"

Dally turned to baby Johnny, "he's fine by himself, I've let him stayed home before," he took out a cancer stick and lit it up.

Johnny's eyes went wide, "Dally, smoking around babies is real dangerous, I heard it could cause asthma."

Dally rolled his eyes, "well, let's get outta here. The kid ain't gonna cry if we leave."

Two-Bit and Johnny cautiously looked at each other, then at Dally, Two-Bit sighed, "Dally, that ain't such a bright idea-"

Johnny coughed loudly, "you two go ahead, I'll watch Johnny."

Dally shrugged and put out his cigarette, "c'mon Two-Bit." He said, and walked out his front door.

Two-Bit frowned, "jeez Johnny, are you sure?"

Johnny nodded, "like Dal said, he ain't no trouble."

Two-Bit nodded, "well alright." He said as he walked out the door.

Johnny sighed as the door slammed shut, he sat on the couch, right above baby Johnny.

Baby Johnny raised his arms up and attempted to lift himself up, but only to fall. Johnny let out an uneasy laugh, then picked up the kid.

Johnny stared at baby Johnny. He wondered why Dally would name his kid after him.

He stared at baby Johnny. He sure looked like Dallas Winston's son. Johnny had the same blue eyes, white-blond thick hair, and somehow, the same smug smirk. Except while Dallas was whiter than a piece of paper, baby Johnny was a coffee color.

Johnny wondered if Dally would be a good dad. Would he hit Johnny? Would he care for Johnny? As far as he could see, Dally barely gave a damn about his kid, it was a miracle he even accepted his kid.

Johnny sighed and looked in baby Johnny's blue eyes. He hoped Dally would be a good father.

If Dally was a father

HONEStLY it seems like Dally is a unfit father (cuz he is) BUT he's like 17 years old and he doesn't care about anyone but himself. No one is gonna change that

AnYWAYS there will be a part 2
Sorry for the typos and shit