chapter 6:

taehyung's p.o.v

it was monday and am walking to school with yuri, she looks nervous maybe she's nervous to see hannah oh and also today is the day am breaking up with her and finally i already know what she is doing to other girls who she bullies... I didn't know she could be this worse, there are some other reasons why i want to break up with her.. 1. is that she bullies people way too far which kinda send them to the hospital. 2. she is always bragging to other people how good our relationship is. and the last one is she always get what she want.

and if you think she is a perfect girl fallen from the sky well your wrong she is totally the opposite.

i know i love her but i think i just pity her because she is lonely. well she has her minions. i felt bad for yuri
and today am gonna break up with her.

"umm taehyung were here..." yuri said, i guess i was spacing out..

i look down at her and gave her a smile, i hold her hands and walk her to her locker. i wanna make sure hannah don't go near to yuri...

she was grabbing her books when i saw hannah giving yuri a glare. if only looks could kill..

hannah look at me and smile shyly...such a fake

we walk to our class and we just sat there waiting for our teacher to come..

after our lecture i told to yuri she should meet me at the rooftop because the bts will be there..

yuri's p.o.v

when am walking to my locker someone grab my hand and drag me all the way to the back of the school.. and i know who that is hannah.

some people didn't even help me because they're scared of hannah.

when we reach to the back of the school they stop dragging me and i look down on my uniform, it's all torn apart and there are some scratches on my legs, my uniform is so dirty..

taehyung where are you?

taehyung's. p.o.v

yuri is taking too long. i sigh for the 10th time when suddenly jin and namjoon barges to the door panting

"yuri...she was....been drag..by hannah" jin hyung said while panting.

I immediately stood up and ran through the hallway..
but where could they be?

the bts is behind me. i look around the hallway and i ask people but they said they dont know..

we look around the school and we couldn't see yuri.

where could you be?

yuri's p.o.v

i was now bleeding my lips are bleeding, i have bruises all over my face and down to my stomach, they have been kicking me.

where are you taehyung? i need help please.

I couldn't scream because i dont have enough energy and maybe soon enough i might block out..

taehyung's p.o.v

am not giving up until i found yuri i need to save her from hannah..

this is all my fault for leaving her.

"maybe the back of the school we haven't check it" jimin said, i nod and start running to the back of thr school.

when we reach there i could see 4 girls kicking...yuri?

I immediately run to them and push them away i could see yuri bleeding, there was bruises all around her face and i bet to her stomach too, they have been kicking her. i look down to her legs and i could see there was scratches and her uniform is all torn up.

i took of my blazer and put it on her i carried her bridalstyle and bring her to the nurse's office and waited for her outiside.

i felt bad for her. I shouldn't have left her. this is all my fault.. am sorry yuri

am sorry am late..

-------------
A/N: am back from vacation and am sorry for not updating because i got addicted to the goblin and thank you thealmightytae for voting bestie! am sorry if there were any typos and bad grammar
bts army saranghaeyo! <3