Last Chapter:

yuri's p.o.v

1 month later:

it's been a month since the incident, the two sisters are in jail and it's also the time we told mom about our relationship and her answer is... yes..i know YES!

she told us that taehyung's father is actually his uncle that just adopt him, mom found someone new and were pretty happy about it.

taehyung seems down, he told me that he has no one but guess what? am here for him! we move in into a new house.

"baby! am hungry!" taehyung yelled while am cleaning the kitchen. "cook for yourself!" i yelled back.

i was cleaning the dishes when i felt a pair of hands in my waist. "i said am hungry" a deep husky voice said through my ear. "but am cleaning, do all the cleaning upstairs" i said and he groan. his so cute!

...

it's been hours since we move stuff and boxes and finally i was done, taehyung came downstairs all sweaty. you can literally see his abs.. jeez am i drooling?

"hey can you please hand that towel?" he said and i handed him the towel, his brown eyes never leave mine while he was drying himself. i gulp down in nervousness when suddenly he started taking his shirt off.

i look away not wanting to look at him because i know i will just drool at him. "can you please put on your shirt?" i said not looking at him.

"it's all wet" he said while sitting beside me, he put his arms around my shoulder and lean closer.

"why can't you not look at me? i look handsome right now" he said while leaning. "it's because you stink" i said.

"hey look at me" he said while holding my chin, i look at him and my hazel eyes met his brown ones. but I accidentally look down and saw his.. abs (internally screaming in here!)

"like what you see?" he said and i push him away playfully, i heard him chuckle and stand up. "come one" he said then he kiss me in the cheek.

"where?" i ask

"somewhere special" he said while going upstairs.

...

we got into a car, still no clue where his taking me but he told me to wear a dress, while he wear a white long sleeves shirt and a pants..

i bet i fell asleep because taehyung wake me up, he told me we are here, so he hold my hand until we reach the..beach

it's so beautiful it's sunset and there is a nice table set up in the middle of the sand. "aww it's so beautiful" i said while hugging him. "beautiful like you" he said in a whisper.

we sat up and eat, we just talk and laugh around when taehyung stand up and offer me his hand. i take his hand and we take a walk around the beach.

i hug him suddenly and he hug me in return, "i love you" i said
and a smile form on his lips, "i love you too".

he then pull me in a passionate kiss, but not just a kiss, we felt different emotions but the one that stand up the most is love..

The End