chapter 7:

taehyung's p.o.v

me and yuri didn't go to school today. we actually called our parents and told them about what happen they told us that we should stay home for 2 days because yuri is hurt badly, they also told us that they already called the principal and they told that hannah should get kick out.

because she was sending some other girls to the hospital before yuri and that she is physically hurting them.

i was downstairs watching television until yuri came downstairs and to the kitchen.

looking at her she still have some scratches in her legs and bruises on her face, i felt bad for her because i was too late to protect her..

am sorry yuri..

yuri's p.o.v

my body still hurts but i manage to get out of my room and go downstairs to drink some water, while am going down i can sense taehyung's stare at me.

after i drink some water i go to the living room and sat beside taehyung, he is still looking at me in worry but i gave him an reassuring smile saying am okay.

he just smiled back and continue watching some movie.
"uhh taehyung o-oppa t-thank you for s-saving me.."
ugh gosh why do i have to stutter?

he just chuckle and gave me his box shape smile while patting my head. my heart is beating so fast of the sudden action.

"your welcome and thank you for calling me your oppa" he said while smiling. i smile at his attitude.

we continue watching some movie until we fell asleep.

i woke seeing hands wrap around me. immediately sat up and look behind me to see taehyung sleeping peacefully.

i look at the clock and i saw that it was 6:30 pm
i better wake him up i though to myself, i try shaking him off he still doesn't want to wake up so i sat on him and start screaming at him.

he finally woke up and his eyes are huuge! i just laugh at his action and finally stood up. i just look at him and start staring at his features.

he is a good looking man. a girl would be lucky because of him.

"why are you staring at me? are you thinking about something?" he said while smirking i just shot him a glare and he just laugh.

like seriously what is wrong with him.
sometimes he is sweet and caring but he would turn into a pervert in just a second.

he stood up and pat my head. i was just staring at him angrily.
it was now 8:00 and i already make dinner for us. i was cutting a vegetable when a hand stop me.

"i will cut that. you might cut yourself" he said while having s blank face, i just step aside and just cook some meat.

we're done eating and i stood up about to wash my plate but taehyung stop me. "i will do that just go rest okay?" he said.
i just nod and go upstairs.

i was on my bathroom washing my face but it stings because i also have some tiny cuts.

i already brush my teeth and change into my pj's when i open my bathroom door i saw taehyung sitting on my bed and playing with his phone.

"yah what are you doing here?" i said he look up to me and grab my hand making me sit beside him. he pull out something on his back, when i saw it it was a medical kit. i guess his going to clean my wounds..again

after his done he told me to rest and left my room without glancing back at me.

am so confuse, at times he is caring and sweet but his gonna turn into a rude guy. oh and did i also told you that he is
a playboy?

------------------
A/N: i finally update, i write as fast as i can I don't why am not even in a rush. i hope you enjoy this chapter there will be a plot twist at the next chapter so look forward for it..
sorry if there is any typos and bad grammar
bts army saranghaeyo! <3