chapter 26:

yuri's p.o.v

it's been four days since i talk to taehyung and what happen about before, he and his friends are always together, hanging out and messing around everytime and it looks like taehyung doesn't notice me and care about me.

me and bambam always bump to each other but he would just smie at me. naumi moved to another school since her parents needed a job.

am all alone , why? because no one deserve to be with me. am destined to be all alone.

i was walking loss in my thoughts when a girl was heading my way running to me and and without me noticing, we bump to each other.

"mianhae mianhae!" she said bowing and leave like she is in a hurry. she's so beautiful i never seen her before

..........

i was looking at the window not paying any attention at class when the professor called me. "ms. kim am asking you something"
mr. kong said and i just look at him blankly, i look around the class to see all of the class looking at me waiting for my answer.

bambam is looking at me and i just lower my head. "you didn't hear me did you?" the professor sigh and fix his glasses.

"ms. kim i want you out of my class please" mr. kong said gesturing me to go outside. i walk out and stay outside the room standing.

i saw the principal walking around observing what was happening, he always does that to make sure no one was missing class and no students wondering around the hall.

he saw me and walk towards me, "ms. kim what are you doing here?" he said raising his eyebrows and i just stood there while my head is down.

i heard him sigh and said, "ms. kim go to detention later after class" he said living me there while giving me a detention paper. i groan and messed up my hair. why is this so frustrating.

(i keep on getting distracted while writing in class because my math teacher is looking hehe and yes am writing this while am in class, SAVAGE)

the bell rang signalling that school is over i got to detention class and saw a girl sleeping.

i sat behind her and just look around while in silence, i still can't belive that the principal gave me a receipt this is all a misunderstanding.

i look around again and a thought came into my head, it's just the two if us in here and the worst part is that we both are girls.

the girl woke up and stretch her hands, she rub her eyes and look around and saw me, she smile widely and bow."annyeonghaseyo am haeyoung!" she said while waving her hand.

"annyeong am yuri" she look at me shock and look at me from head to toe. "like taehyung sunbaenim's sister?" she said and i just look at her..

how did she know?, she laugh and said, "taehyung sunbaenim and the bts are pretty popular so i kinda.. stalk them, i know everything about them but not you and dont get me wrong. am just their biggest fan hehe" she laugh nervously.

she look so sweet and kind, that is when i remember that she is the girl i bump into earlier. "are you a senior?"

she shook her head and smile cheekily "am a junior like you, the bad thing is that jungkook oppa is not my classmate because he is also a junior, taehyung and jimin oppa are seniors oh and also yoongi and hoseok oppa while namjoon and seokjin oppa are college students which means they are in the other department" she said while sighing.

"wait, how did you get into detention?" i ask and she smile cheekily, "oh me! hehe i got lost and late at class"

the door burst open and seven looking boys entered. my eyes widen and just look down while my long hair is covering my face. "yuri? what's wrong?" she said while shaking me.

she turn around and saw the bts walking towards us.

this is going to be a long day

taehyung's p.o.v

my eyes widen seeing yuri in detention it just sucks because the principal send us into detention because of missing 2 classes, like what is wrong with that?

we sat at the very back and sat quietly, what is she doing in here? and who is that girl?

i stand up and walk up to them, like who cares? am the playboy here which has the face of a bad boy but behind the mask is a kind and...hurtful person?

i sat besid her and just stare at her. i bet she is blushing right now. i saw in the corner of my eye to see yuri looking pissed off.

i smirk at myself and just continue staring at her. the professor left and all of us exchange glances. the bts started talking while i ask the new girl.

"so.. what's your name?" i ask while looking at her. "am haeyoung" she while looking away avoiding my gaze. i look at her and saw her cheeks tinted pink.

finally somebody who i can break a heart again.

.......

2 weeks later

yuri's p.o.v

it's just been two weeks and me and haeyoung got close, we notice we got a lot of things in common and we became friends.

taehyung started making moves to haeyoung but i always block her. i know taehyung would never take a girl's virginty away but break her heart, he leaves them after a week and find another target. his the worst and i love him..

but sadly haeyoung told me that her parents and her need to go to germany because her father got lucky and got a job there so they have to leave.

she's so sweet and am going to miss her so much as a bestfriend but too bad because she needs to leave. why does everybody left me?

---------------
A/N: annyeong! this is actually a collab with SMTHNGBTS her character is haeyoung and we think that maybe we should collab and here it is! i was actually writing this in a paper since our school does not required us not to bring any gadgets so i write all of this in the paper and type it in here, it also take me an hour to copy all of it. anyways! i just wanna say that you should vote and continue reading my book and SMTHNGBTS's book her story is so sad but i bet your going to love it. am sorry for any typos and bad grammars. (the words are 1117)
BTS army sarangaheyo!