chapter 16:

taehyung's p.o.v

i was late, i was too late.. i suck...
i walk away crying from the sight i just saw, it should'nt have been me who confess to her not him!

now am all late! of course she's going to say yes to him..

yuri's p.o.v

"jungkook, look were still young and i wanna finish my education first. we can be friends if you want.. am sorry but am not ready yet, i hope you understand" he look down and i could see tears rolling down his cheeks..

i hug him tight, i just could'nt stand somebody crying, i felt guilty but my heart belongs to someone else, someone that i can't have..

.........

i invited him to an ice cream parlor just to make him feel better and came home around 8:35 pm.

i turn on the knob but it was lock.. i tried to knock but nobody is opening it. i look at the window and that when i felt my heart shatter..

i saw a girl sitting on taehyung's lap while making out, a playboy will always be a playboy, i try not to cry but i failed.

i cry my heart out, outside in a cold weather.. i sat outside still crying when it started to rain, am all wet. great just great!

i heard the door being open and saw a girl walk out, "bye oppa see you in school" the girl said, such a slut!

she walk away not noticing me, the door closed and i stand up wiping my tears and try not to look like a mess..

i open the door and saw taehyung smiling like an idiot still not noticing me, i drop my bag which left a loud bang that echo in the living room, he look at me and his smile turn into a serious one.

i tried not to cry but failed, i sit and hugged my knees while sobbing.

"why are you crying? why dont you call your boyfriend to comfort you? huh? did'nt you accept him?" i look up saw him looking at me seriously.

i stand up getting my bag and stomp my way to the stairs i was fuming in anger, i just could'nt take it anymore!

i turn around and said "you know what? go f*ck every girl you like, it's totally fine! i reject jungkook because i dont like him.. i suffer because everybody wanted me to die, well maybe they were right maybe i should kill myself! bora told me not to tell you who beat me up to death! your my brother but i just can't help but to fell inlove with you!!" i turn around and enter my room slamming the door shut.

i cry again, feeling like a pathetic girl, i should't have told him that, i should't have let him see me like this.. am so weak!

taehyung's p.o.v

when she shout me those words i felt guilty, am always there for her and she also help me to be happy..

i should'nt have known that she like me.

i should'nt have hurt her.

i protect you, always but am the one this time that hurt you..

-------------
A/N: wooohh!! finally done with the double updates wait for the next chapter because it's going to be.......SECRET!
am sorry for any typos and bad grammar
bts army saranghaeyo!