chapter 23:

yuri's p.o.v

it was 11pm and i still stay here in the same spot behind the tree, i was deep in thoughts when someone tap my shoulder..

"i knew it! your going to be in here" i look up to see hannah and bora smirking at me. "you shouldn't have seen their faces, they're disgusted at you" hannah said laughing...

"please i begged you leave me alone.. what have i done to deserve this?" i plead and they both look at each other and back at me..

"what have you done? you stole them away from us! when your not transferred in seoul high we met bts.. we became close to them, even yoongi oppa and jungkook oppa fell inlove with us, i heard taehyung oppa confessing to me so i waited in the park but he never came that is when i realize he went to have a dinner with you! i want to have revenge so here we are teaming up so that we can bring bts back!" hannah explain..

"but i did'nt stole them, taehyung and me are step siblings my mom married taehyung's dad.." i explain but they don't look convince..

"look were gonna have a deal, stay away from them and were gonna stop bullying you but if you don't then were gonna make your life like a living hell.." bora said reaching out her hands for a handshake..

i was about to reach out my hand when someone handshake her hand, someone from behind me.. i look behind me and saw jungkook and taehyung with a serious look in their face..

"i will change the deal.. stay away from her and we will bring our friendship together but if you don't then we will kick you out and tell the cops for your abuse doings" jungkook said with his deep voice sending chills down my spine..

"we heard everything.. so i know why your doing this. dont blame yuri for destroying our friendship she does nothing and plus she did'nt stole us.. we stole her.." taehyung said reaching out his hand for me to help me...

.......

after minutes later the three of us sit in the bench and i was the one who is in the middle and the tension is awkward so i interrupt it with a cough..

jungkook sat properly and taehyung clear his throat..
"soo we talk abou it after you left and i realize jungkook have feelings for you and so do i but the only problem is we can't be together and you don't have any feelings for jungkook which is diffucult so we wanna ask you.. who will you choose?"

hearing those words make my heart thump louder i'll say i did develop feelings for jungkook and also for taehyung but my feeling is confuse... the question kept on repeating on my head.. who will you choose?

------------
A/N: third update because why not it's still early in here and plus i just wanna say that this will end at chapter 30 but then i realize it was too short so i will make it 35 because there are still alot of ideas and happenings will happen sooo yah!
am sorry for any typos and bad grammar
bts army saranghaeyo!