chapter 24:

yuri's p.o.v

i was looking at the window while our homeroom teacher was discussing. i still can't get over about what happen last night.

who will you choose?

our teacher got interrupted by a knock on the door and she open the door and talk to someone, i really can't see who she's talking to soooo no point on looking..

when she's done she walk back in the front and announced something. "okay class today we are having a new classmate so please be nice to him" all of the girls got excited when they heard the word him.

a good looking guy came in. "annyeonghaseyo bambam imnida" bambam? he looks familiar..wait...bambam, i know him!

"okay please be friend him and bambam please sit infront of... yuri" when he heard my name his eyes widen and his eyes wandered around the class and at last at me.

he smile sweetly and walk towards me, before he sat down he whispered something "it's a pleasure to meet you again" and then he wink at me and listen to the teacher like nothing happen..

........

it was lunch time and i was about to walk out when someone hold my hand and drag me all the way to the rooftop.

"i miss you princess" he hug me and am just there frozen. "what the heck is wrong with you!?" i ask furious.

"why, you don't remember me?" he ask frowning. "well.. i don't" i said keeping my head low.

he turn around to left but i hug him from behind. he flinch but got used to it. i even saw him blush.

"well.. you do remember me!" his face lit up. "well your my childhood bestfriend" i said sweetly. and he is also my first crush.. but he left and never talk to me. well am not complaining though his here now!

but how about taehyung and jungkook?

"hey! your spacing out!" he said waving his hands. "yuri!" i turn around and saw taehyung and jungkook, they look serious.

"were finding you everywhere!" jungkook said trying to calm down when deep inside he is furious. i scoot closer to bambam scared by my dear life but taehyung push me away from me.

"who is he!?" taehyung ask, "well.." i said stuttering but jungkook grab bambam's collar and said "we will let you go this time but when we saw you with her again don't ever think about hiding" jungkook look serious, to be honest they both are..

"stop it! his my childhood bestfriend stay away from him!" i said rasing my voice alittle. taehyung drag me and left bambam there.

...........

i was walking home alone because taehyug said he will stay with bts, hannah and bora, i even ask jungkook but he excuse the same thing. i was kinds dissapointed because no one can accompany me home.

i was looking down when i bump to someone, "omo mianhae i'm n-" i loo up and saw jungkook with the rest of his friends including hannah and bora.

i look behind him and saw hannah clinging to taehyung's arms that is when i realize that hannah and taehyung are together before.. why can't they just invite me with them?

"am sorry i will get going now" i said, when i walk pass them i saw them laughing i even heard jin said, "nice one! let's go eat somewhere" i look at hannaha and bora smirking.

i lost naumi, jungkook, taehyung and even bambam now i dont have anyone by my side. they even said to bambam to stay away from me but they are the one who is hanging out with girls

i was left alone at the house, still waiting for taehyung to come home. it's 12 am and still his not here.

i was watching a movie when taehyung burst through the door with hannah in his arms while kissing.

tears were threatening to fall i tried to fight it back but eventually failed, am enough with this. i stand up and caught there attention.

"stop! single here! hannah leave! taehyung talk!" i said furious. i heard taehyung and hannah groan and after that hannah left.

i can't take it anymore.

"you what? i waited for you and this is what i will get, you told me you love me i even confess to you too and this is what i will get!? you told bambam to stay away from me even if your the one who is hanging around with sluts! i thought you cared for me but i was wrong!? you don't know there dark side. you made a deal with them but forgot about me!? what am i to you? a toy!? an option!?" i said stomping away but what he said make me tear up even more.

"i never confess to you.. it's all an act i just dont want to see anybody getting hurt or sad, besides your my sister your not my girlfriend. everything i did was just an act. I didn't even tell you to wait for me and you know what? your the slut one!"

he left me there while crying outloud. why is this happening?

..........

it was morning and i dont feel like going to school. so i stayed home while taehyung go to school. after an hour i heard the door open and saw taehyung with his friends, i was about to walk out when jungkook hold my wrist. i look at him and he smile innocently at me. yuri come to your senses he is just messing with you.

"yuri the three if us needs to talk" i followed them in the kitchen and the tension is super awkward but then jungkook clear his throat.

"yuri we are sorry of what happen yes-" , "stop!! I don't f*cking care about it, I don't care about you guys! you messed up my life so don't talk to me, i trusted you but twice and am not going to trust you again!" i shoot them a death glare and stomp my way upstairs.

I don't give a f*ck about them!

-----------
A/N: woaaah hold up there am not lazy today so this gets to 1066 words good job alexa *pats itself in the back* anyways more dramas will come and then taehyung x yuri will happen..
am sorry for any typos and bad grammar.
bts army saranghaeyo!