chapter 19:

yuri's p.o.v

it was morning and i woke up in someone's bed, i turn to my side and saw jungkook sleeping peacefully. i try to recall what happen last night and it kinda makes me feel like am disturbing them.

i should'nt have come here..

i stand up ready to leave when a voice stop me, "where are you going?" i turn around and saw jungkook yawning.

"am leaving, remember that i should go namjoon said?" his face turns into a frown, "please dont leave yet, where will you go?"
i tried to make an excuse but it did'nt work.

"don't worry i will talk to them, it's only for a week no biggie" he stand up and that us when i realize he is half naked,
i turn around with my cheeks tinted red.

i hear his footsteps coming near me and a pair of hands around my waist, i flinch alittle but get used to it soon.

"i know you like v hyung, but please think about it" he rested his head on my shoulder and his breath is fanning my hears.

"sure, i will think about it but..." i stop, "but what?" he ask,
"your backhuggung me?" he let go and scratch the back of his head and i just chuckle. (to be honest i was fangirling while i was writing this lol)

he head outside to see everybody sitting on the dining area, yoongi and jin look at me and flashed me their smile and i just smiled weakly.

"you sit on the couch and i will talk to them" jungkook whispered and i just nod.

jungkook's p.o.v

"hyung, please let yuri stay.. she dont know where to go and her and v hyung had a big fight so please laet her stay, i will be the one who is taking care of her.. promise" i hear them sigh and said, "fine! but one thing. tell her to not be bossy in here and touch some our stuff in here" namjoon hyung said and i swear to god my smile is almost reaching my ear.

i was about to walk in the living room when the door burst open and i saw v hyung panting.

he walk inside without saying anything. i heard footsteps behind me and saw all of my hyungs.

"yah! why did you enter without knocking!?" yoongi hyung said,
taehyung widen his eyes when he saw something.

and that is when i realize yuri is sitting on the couch alone.

yuri's p.o.v

taehyung walk towards me and sat beside me, he was about to hug me when someone pull him.

"stay away from her!" jungkook said, and i saw taehyung fuming in anger. taehyung grab jungkook's collar and shout at him.

"dont you dare lay any finger at her! am the only one who can touch her or talk to her! if i saw you getting near her you will pay for this!" and he punch jungkook and drag me leaving jungkook on the floor.

what have i done?

am sorry jungkook..

.................

A/N: woah! that happens pretty fast. the reason i have not updated it's because am editing some pictures and making some videos, am getting a little addicted to it and another reason is am a little lazy.. but dont worry am back! am sorry for any typos and bad grammar.
bts army saranghaeyo!