chapter 27:

yuri's p.o.v

am finally seeing mom after weeks and days she is finally out of the hospital, she even texted me that we should meet up with taehyung.

i was ready, waiting for taehyung to come down when my phone rang.

'i miss you~' the text said and the number was unknown, who could this be? minutes later taehyung came down and we headed out to meet mom.

...

we were waiting in the cafe when we saw a beautiful lady approaching us, "may i take your order?" she was looking down.
"uhh water is just fine" taehyung simply said, "just a simple coffee will do" i said while smiling.

"ok your order will be shorly with you" she bow and walk away, taehyung has been texting all day. i simply tried to look at his phone but he would catch me.

the entrance door open and my eyes widen seeing.."eomma!" i ran up to her and hug her tightly while taehyung just stand there looking at us, eomma hug him.

the day went by great but also irritating because of taehyung texting somebody, also eomma told us that she got out three days ago but she did'nt visit us because she has to visit dad and run sime errands. she also told us that she will be back in the states to work.

me and taehyung plopped ourselves in the couch then he began texting. "you've been texting all day, you did'nt even bid goodbye to mom!" i said irritated.

"why do you even care!?"

"because am your sister?"

everything went personal and i don't like where this is heading.

"yah your just my sister don't go with other's businesses!"

"i do care about you but you just push me out and pretend that you don't see me! you don't even care about me, i trusted you! i fell inlove with you! and now this is what i wil just get? am tired of crying myself to sleep, am tired of screaming begging my heart to forget about you! and am tired to hope you would fell inlove with me! you would help me and protect me because of bora and hannah and now your in there side, what did i do to deserve so much hate!?" i raise my voice but at the end  my voice crack and i bursted into tears that i've been longing to shed.

"i do care about you! i did protect you and what i did was all for you! i was hoping you would forget about me but i ended up hurting you! it was my biggest mistake falling inlove with you but i just can't get enough of how i miss you and how i was longing to hug you like before! i did confess to you but i was confuse of my feelings i never knew i would fell inlove with you that day i got jealous! i was scared to lose you, about you rejecting me and hurting you.. but it all ended up making you cry and hurting you at the end! you don't know how much i miss you and how i f*cking feel guilty!"

i was shock of hearing him telling me the truth that i even cry more.

"you don't know how much i admire you from afar"

"you hurt me.. i don't want to be hurt anymore"

"but i-" i cut him off.

"stop it! you should hang out with them instead of me! you don't care about me right!"

"but i love you!" i felt my heart race when he said those last three words that i've beem longing to hear.

he walk towards me and pulled me in a tight hug, i started punching him but i was weak unlike him.

"i would never hurt such a beautiful girl like you" he said whispering in my ear, he pulled away from the hug but pulled me into a one passionate kiss.

"i love you" we said in unison.

----------
A/N: i don't even know what to say.. am speechless hehe
am sorry for any typos and bad grammar
bts army saranghaeyo!