chapter 18:

yuri's p.o.v

even though am scared i try my best to ignore him, i walk last him when suddenly he hold my wrist very tight.

"yuri! your not going to leave me! you stay here.. with me!"
i can hint sadness and guilt in his eyes and i felt guilty for leaving him but i find an urge to pull my wrist away from his tight grip and ignore him.

i was near to jungkook when a hand wrapped around my waist, i stop at my tracks and i could hear tiny sobs behind me.

"yuri please, i was wrong i thought you would say yes to jungkook so i got mad, and all that i was thinking that night when i saw you guys was that i was late, it should'nt have been me who confess to you but i was too late. i did'nt know i would fell for you and loving each other is a sin, because am your brother and your just my sister.."

when i heard all of those words, tears were threatening to fall but i fight it back and push him making him fall to the ground while crying.

i felt bad, i felt like his making me the one who would felt bad and it's true, he did make me feel bad.

am sorry taehyung but i can't, we have to stop..

taehyung's p.o.v

i suck.. so bad, i made this mistake so i should be the one to fix it.. but how?

i was left in the floor crying, i cover my eyes with my hand and stay in the ground thinking how to fix this mess.. because i mess up, big time!

.................

yuri's p.o.v

"What!? i know taehyung would'nt do that?" namjoon raise his voice and i flinch a little, "yah! hyung your scaring yuri"
jungkook said.

"wait you mention that it should'nt be jungkook who confess to you but him, right?" jin said and i nod, "sh*t taehyung what have you done?" suga whispered but loud enough for us to hear him.

"this is so wrong taehyung did that for a reason, you should'nt have forgive him your so pathetic!" jimin said, and thinking about him begging for me not to leave, a tear escape from my eye. and jungkook notice it.

"yah! hyung, we should help her not taehyung!" jungkook defended me again, "are you crazy? this woman should leave!" hoseok raise his voice, and i started to sob alittle.

maybe it's a wrong idea to come here.

"guys stop! we should let her stay here for the night, but hoseok is right she should leave tomorrow morning for breaking taehyung's heart" namjoon said while leaving.

"the f*ck guys? we shoudl help her!" yoongi yeld.

"yah! yoongi is right what the heck is wrong with you?"
jin stand up annoyed and jungkook help me stand up and led me to his room so we can sleep for the night..

everything is so messed up..

---------------------
A/N: yay! double update is done.. again! i hope you like it, and also your probably thinking why am updating too much because i did'nt update too much before but at thursdsy i might not update maybe at friday too. am sorry for any typos and bad grammar.
bts army saranghaeyo!