chapter 25:

taehyung's p.o.v

i was shock to hear yuri yell, i never heard her before yelling at someone or me.. when a flashback of what happen lasy night played..

'your the slut one!' i shook my head and groan in annoyance, i know i said those words but i was scared..of my feelings to be true, i know i confess to her but i was just messing around and that time i was confuse of my feelings towards her until one day jungkook confess to her and i got.. jealous and that is when i know about my feelings..

i was confuse, am scared if my feelings were real because what if someone took her? what if she reject me? and what if i hurt her?

am so f*cking confuse and don't know what to do.. i didn't mean to say those words and even if i did, i said that so i can forget about her and just move on and also same goes for her..
uggghhh i just wanna punish myself for hurting her alot.. the also main reason why i keep on hanging out with hannah and bora so that they can stay away from her and so i can.. forget about her but at the end i just keep on hurting her..

(i know your probably mad at taehyung right now but don't worry i will make it up in the next chapter ;))

i hope one day she forgive and gain her trust back again..

Flashback<<

we were walking down the street laughing and messing around when hannah suddenly cling into my arm, she smile at me sweetly and snuggle at my arm.. WTF is wrong with this girl?

i tried to get my arm out of her grip but i can't when suddenly jungkook bump into a girl, jungkook help the girl but when she stand up it's yuri..

am shook but i just kept my straight face, she look at me and we got an eye contact for a second but she is the first one to look away. i felt bad for just standing there not helping her but i remember what bora and hannah told me..

she left and bora said "looks like somebody is lonely?" they all started laughing but hannah nudge my arm and i just laugh a little. i look behind me and saw yuri started walking away until she became a small dot. (if you by bigbang.. is it just me?.. okay)

End of flashback>>

maybe the deal should be over? maybe i should stick with yuri and keep my responsibility as a brother...

--------------
A/N: guess who is back? it's me i feel alot better because one of my most beautiful friends prayed for me.. thank you lei hehe anyways more taehyung and yuri moments at the next chapter. besides were almost at 1k so please vote and continue reading thank you so much though you don't know how much happy i am right now.. am sorry for any typos and bad grammar
bts army saranghaeyo!