chapter 13:

yuri's p.o.v

i woke up and found myself in the living room, i turn my head to the side to see taehyung sleeping peacefully, his so cute...

i stand up and walk upstairs to get a nice bath, after 15 minutes i walk downstairs and into the kitchen to make a breakfast.

i was cooking an egg until.."goodmorning yuri!!" i flinch a little to hear taehyung yell. "yah what's wrong with you?"

he show me his famous box smile and sit on the chair, i can sense that he is looking at me with every move i do.

i pass him an egg and a toasted bread. "kamsahamnida" he smile cheekily and i just smiled back and started eating.

............

the day went pass by and it's already school day. am already done with washing the plates and head outside to see taehyung waiting for me, we decided to visit mom before school.

to check if she is okay or awake. but i hope she do.

we arrived at the hospital and head to mom's room, when we arrive we peek inside to see mom sleeping peacefully.

so we head out and go to school because were gonna be late.

we finally arrive at school and were 10 minutes late. great just great.

i was about to open my locker when somebody pinned me. it was bora and her minions, she was giving me a smirk and i wish i can just take that smirk out of her face.

"poor you, your father died because of you" she slap me many times and messed up my hair.. what did i do wrong?

"it's all your fault that your big brother is suffering and your mother is alive, it should be your mother who died because taehyung's father is super important to him and now he is suffering because of you" she was smirking at me and I didn't realize that tears were staining my cheeks.

i collapse to the ground and started to cry, they just left me there sitting on the hallway alone..

am i the real reason why? maybe i am really the reason why...

am so sorry taehyung.

..........

taehyung's p.o.v

yuri missed the first class and she's not like that, wait maybe bora take her again..

i was fuming in anger about bora taking yuri again does people this days doesn't have anything better to do?

after an hour of finding yuri there is still no sign of her. so i went to the rooftop to calm myself down i even missed the second class i even try to call her but she's not answering.

i open the door to the rooftop and saw a girl sitting at the railing, i rushed to her cause no one will know what could she do.

she stood up and fix her hair, but then when i saw her face i saw... "yuri!" i rush to her and hug her.

"what happen?" i was so worried to her, i try to fix her uniform because it was all dirty. I didn't realize before until i examine her face.

her face was red, her hair is a mess, there is also a tiny cut on the side of her lips and her cheeks are stained with tears.

and there is only one person who can do this to her..

bora...

-----------------
A/N: am so so so sorry for not updating for so long i become busy because it's almost back to school but don't worry. am so sorry if this is also very short and have some typos and bad grammar. bts army saranghaeyo! <3