Chapter 1: New Girl on Mystreet

... What the... where am I?  The girl sat up, tucking her tail underneath her. With her sensitive ears, she heard the wheels of a car... no a truck. She heard a rough voice tell her "Ma'am, we're almost at your new house." This jolted her awake, and it all came back to her. That's right! I'm in the moving van! She thought. She looked out the window, and sure enough, they were driving down the street that her new house was on. I'm almost there. She thought happily.

(Earlier) "Aphmau! Aphmau!" Lucinda called as she ran up the sidewalk to her friend's house. She loudly knocked on the door and panted to catch her breath. Aphmau opened the door, and with a worried expression on her face, asked "What's wrong Lucinda?" Still panting, Lucinda answered, "New... person... moving... on street." Aphmau seemed to get the message, and went to tell her friends. Before long, Garroth, Zane, Dante, Travis, Laurence, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Kim had prepared a welcome party for the new person. Sometime around late-noon, the moving van had finally pulled up at a house. Everyone ran over there with food and a couple of gifts for the new person. A group of men came out and started to move boxes into the house, but there was a woman watching them. A werewolf girl with dark brown, wavy hair, that was curled at the ends. They figured that she must be the new person moving into the house, and they all walked over to her. Hearing their footsteps, the woman turned around to see a small group of people. The group had yelled "Welcome To The Neighborhood" to a surprised werewolf.

After introducing themselves, the group brought Celene (that's her name BTW) back to Aphmau's house with them to party. The werewolf girl told them where she was from, but not much else. Aphmau had noticed how awkward Celene seemed to be when talking to new people, and immediately thought of Aaron. The year-long wait is almost over, but still-- She thought, but stopped when she saw Celene looking at her with a concerned look on her face, and a hot dog in her hand. "H-hi." The werewolf girl said nervously. "Are you alright?" she asked with concern. Aphmau nodded her head. Celene seems nice. She thought. Maybe we'll be friends. The thought made her happy, and she walked over to her friends with Celene, ready to party.