A/N

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated in awhile, but I swear there's a reason.

I have long since abandoned the Aphmau fanbase. Watching her videos just doesn't appeal to me anymore. I still love the girl, her videos were some of the first few that I ever watched on youtube. I've been a loyal supporter of hers since the Challenge Accepted days, with her, Satiel, and Castor. All the way back to Pokemon Iron and Coal. But I slowly started to stop watching her channel. Recently, I just stopped entirely.

The videos of on her channel that I missed kept piling up, higher and higher. Honestly it gives me a headache just thinking about it.

I absolutely loved watching The Emerald Secret, and that inspired me to write this story. The whole concept of Ultimas fascinated me, and I tried to portray that in this fanfiction.

But, like a lot of things, my obsession with the subject wore off. I just lost all drive to write this story.

Which brings me to the whole point of this author's note. I'm discontinuing Lineage of the Ultima. If you checked the description, it said (On Hiatus). But I'm gonna have to change that to (discontinued).

I don't wanna delete the story from wattpad, as it was my first attempt at writing a story on this fanfiction site. So it will still be up, for anyone that wants to read it.

Oh, and by the way, I never did thank all you wonderful readers for The 300+ reads. You guys are amazing! Which just makes me feel all the more guilty for stopping this far in. Maybe in the near future, I'll find the time and motivation to write an ending or something. I was planning on having  an actual plot, and a villain. A climax, a resolution. I had all this planned out, but I'm gonna have to cut it short.

So thank you for taking the time to read the fantasies and daydreams of  a simple Highschooler, and aspiring writer. It really means a lot.

Have a nice day!

And if you're still here after all that, go take a look at the other stories on my profile.