Chapter 7: Dreaming

Looking at the sunset through her window, Celene realized that it would be a full moon that night. She went to bed as soon as the sun set, and she immediately started to dream A forest, a small town, and a cabin. This time she zoomed into the cabin, and watched events play out. A young man with jet black hair was sitting on the bed, twiddling his thumbs, and staring at his own lap. A werewolf girl walked in and said " Don't look so gloomy. The year long wait is almost over. You'll be able to see Aphmau and all your friends again soon." So that's Aaron. Celene thought. Aaron looked up at the young woman and tried to smile. "Thanks Melissa. Is dinner ready yet." He asked his older sister. The werewolf girl told him yes, then she told him to come inside to eat, and they left the room.

Okay... Now I know what he looks like, but that doesn't help me find him... Immediately after thinking that, she zoomed into a big house. There was a map on the wall, and Celene memorized the path from Mystreet to Falcon Claw. Wait 'till Aphmau hears this! Then something occurred to her. The year is almost over though... She thought. So Aphmau is going to be seeing him anyway. She won't need to go to him if he's going to come to her. She suddenly zoomed back into Aaron's cabin, and watched as the family ate dinner. (BTW Celene can't control where she goes or what she sees in these dreams/visions)

The father spoke to his son. "Aaron, I need to tell you something." His son looked up at him. "...I'm afraid you'll have to stay in Falcon Claw for a few more months." Aaron was shocked, but that shock quickly turned into anger. He started raising his voice, stating that it had already been 11 months, and they said he could be with his friends again. His father looked upset. "I'm sorry Aaron, but those rumors about Ultima's are still going around..." Aaron didn't stay to hear the rest. He stormed to his room and slammed the door. (Very mature Aaron.) Celene followed and saw him punching a wall until his fists started to bleed. When he sat down to take a mope, she saw his eyes. They were glowing red.

There was a flash of black light, and her dream vision shattered. She was surrounded by darkness. "Hello there young Ultima." Celene's blood went cold after hearing the piercing voice that seemed to come from no where. She turned around to see a cloaked figure. "I should thank you for showing me where the other Ultima is." When he turned towards her, all she could see of his face were his snake like eyes. "Sweet dreams" He snapped his fingers, and she woke up.

She sat up in her bed and immediately remembered her dream vision. She took out her cellphone and speed dialed Aphmau, Lucinda, Garroth, and Kim (Garroth could tell Zane). She asked that they all meet up at her house, then she hung up. She lay on her bed wondering who was that snake eyed man? She shook her head, clearing away her sleepiness. And how did he get into my dream vision? Well, whoever he is, he's dangerous. And I must be on guard at all times. The doorbell rang, and she went to open it. Ready to confide to her friends and solve all this together.