Chapter 6: Visions

That little log cabin in the forest again... The image zoomed out and she saw several more houses. There was a sign next to one of the houses. It read "Falcon Claw". Falcon Claw... So that's the name of this place. She thought in her dream. Then, with a flash of silver light, she woke up.

*Yawn.* She stretched out in her bed, and untucked her tail. Her hair was covering her ears, which popped out. She got up, and walked to the kitchen. While she was making toast, she suddenly remembered the dream she just had. With toast in mouth, the werewolf girl made a run for Aphmau's house.

*Knock knock knock* went Celene's knuckle on Aphmau's door. "Coming!" The dark haired girl called. "Geez, who could be here so early in the morning?" She muttered. She opened the door, and saw Celene standing there, a slice of toast clutched tightly in her mouth. "A hd anthr drm." She said, the slice of toast muffling her words. The girl tilted her head back, and ate the bread in one bite. *Gulp.* "I had another dream!" The werewolf girl exclaimed, her tail wagging excitedly. Aphmau was instantly more awake after hearing that. "Come in and sit down." She gestured to a table. "I'll make some tea, and then you can tell me everything."

"Same forest as before?" Aphmau asked when Celene was almost done explaining. "Yep!" She replied happily. "And the name of the place was--" "Falcon Claw." Aphmau cut in. Celene was shocked. "How did you know?" She asked. Aphmau looked at the werewolf girl. "Melissa, Aaron's sister mentoned a place called Falcon Claw." Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Celene instantly went into her dog form, just as a precaution. Aphmau opened the door, only to find Lucinda there. "Hey Aphmau, have you seen Celene anywhere? I need to talk to her." Aphmau stepped aside to let Lucinda see the dog. In a flash of light, Celene was standing in the place of the dog. "Celene, we've got a problem." She looked dead serious. A wave of panic arose in the werewolf girl, and she fought to suppress it. They sat down while Lucinda explained. "A man was walking around and asking about Ultima's." While Celene struggled to suppress her fear, Aphmau reminded her that she had to be careful. Celene assured them that she would be careful. "It's getting late." She said,wagging her tail. "I'll see you guys in a couple of days when its the full moon. I get really clear visions during those days." They all said goodbye, and Celene walked home.

The man Lucinda had talked about was trailing her. He spoke into a cell phone. "Sir, what do I do?" His boss replied "Do not harm the girl. She will tell us everything we want to know, whether she means to or not" The man put the phone away. "All of the Ultimas will be eliminated." He said to himself. He trailed Celene until she was home, and then he left. Meanwhile Celene lay comfortably in her bed, unaware of the danger she was in.