Chapter 2: Revealed by Magiks

"Thanks for letting me come over to your house Lucinda!" Celene happily said. She looked around, and sniffed the air. So... "You're a witch?" She curiously asked. "Yep!" Lucinda replied. "I'm a witch." Celene ran up to her. "That's so cool! I used to dabble in magiks a bit, but I was never very good at it..." She trailed off, her tail wagging furiously. "Hey, do you have anything to eat? I skipped breakfast." The werewolf girl said. Lucinda lead her to the kitchen, and got them both lunch.

Celene was sitting down, watching Lucinda make a potion. The witch flipped through the pages of a book, and added different ingredients, while occasionally murmuring to herself. Celene's ears picked up Lucinda saying "What the..." And Celene rushed over to help. Lucinda was staring at a page of her spell book. Celene read 'Locate Ultima Werewolves' She was staring at the book dumbfounded, like Lucinda was, but for a different reason. She thought If spells like this exist, then... Lucinda snapped out of her shocked state and murmured "So, this is probably how he found Aaron... Wait, find Aaron! This is just what Aphmau needs. The year's almost over, he should have recovered..." She turned to Celene and asked her to help make the potion. Celene wanted so badly to say no, but that pleading look on Lucinda's face... She reluctantly agreed. I'll figure something out soon... I hope.

A half hour later, Lucinda was almost done making the potion. "All right, the only ingredient left is a hair from a werewolf. But before we do that, could you go get Aphmau?" She asked Celene. The werewolf girl ran to Aphmau's house and told her to go by Lucinda's house because of someone named Aaron. She ran back and reported to Lucinda, then she said "Well if that's all, I'll be going." She happily walked over to the door. But when she opened it, a bunch of people came into the house. She saw Aphmau, Garroth, Zane, and Kim. Celene was pulled back inside, and Lucinda started to use the spell. She struggled to get out, but couldn't get through the house. A bright flash of light blinded everyone, and when it stopped, there was a little ball of white zipping around the room. Lucinda told it, "lead me to the ultima." The little ball of light flew right into Celene.

Everyone stared at the werewolf girl. "Y-you're an Ultima?"  Someone finally asked. Celene nervously twisted her foot and thought How am I gonna get out of this...?