Chapter 8: Planning

"What did you dream about?" Lucinda asked. Celene's ears twitched. "I was in Falcon Claw again, but there was a map on the wall. Just a minute I'll draw it out." She grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil, and she began sketching. Scribble scribble scribble went her pencil on the paper. Aphmau was sitting on the couch, waiting for Celene to finish. She was excited to find out where Aaron was, to the point where she could barely sit still. C'mon c'mon... She impatiently thought.

Several minutes later, Celene showed them a detailed map of the route to Falcon Claw. "Aphmau and Lucinda stared. "How did you remember it all?" Aphmau asked in amazement. "Oh right..." Celene trailed off. " I did forget to tell you guys that I have a photographic memory..." Lucinda and Aphmau started asking random questions about the dream, and her photographic memory. "Aaron's father said they were going to be staying at Falcon Claw until the rumors die down. But who knows how long that's gonna take." Aphmau looked really sad as Celene explained. "But the strangest thing happened after the dream. A man appeared and said some things." At this, Lucinda looked puzzled. "What do you mean?" Celene thought about how best to explain this. "Like, I wasn't watching what he was doing. It was more like we were having the exact same dream. Only, we were fully aware of each other." Celene explained. Lucinda looked kinda troubled. "What did he say?" She asked worriedly. "Hmm. He said 'Thank you for showing me where the other Ultima is'" Celene told her. Lucinda looked even more worried. "What did he look like?" She asked the werewolf girl. "I couldn't see much of had him at all. He was almost completely covered by a cloak. All I could really see were his eyes. And his pupils were slitted like a snake's." Celene looked at The two girls before her. "So is he bad?" Lucinda and Aphmau looked up fearfully, their expressions saying all.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. When Celene opened it up, she saw Kim, Garroth, and Zane. Celene welcomed them inside, and they all sat down on the couch. "I'll go make us all a snack." The werewolf girl offered, and she went into the kitchen. Lucinda and Aphmau explained what Celene had just this told them, and showed them the map. "Wow" Garroth said. "So now we know how to find Aaron." Celene walked back into the room with a plate of apple slices (because I like apples).

"Are they all caught up?" Celene asked. Everyone nodded. "Okay. So when are we leaving?" Her tail started wagging. "How about a week from now? That should be plenty of time to get everything ready." Aphmau suggested. Everyone seemed to be okay with that. Garroth, Zane and Kim said their goodbyes and left. Aphmau had just walked out, and Lucinda was about to follow her.

"Wait, Lucinda..." Celene said. Lucinda stopped walking, and turned toward the werewolf girl. "A-Are there spells you can use to get into someone's dream?" She nervously asked. Lucinda thought for a moment. "I do seem to remember reading about a spell like that. It should be really, really hard to make though." Lucinda told Celene. To her surprise, the werewolf girl quietly whimpered. "What's wrong?" The witch asked. Celene looked up at her before asking "What if that snake eyed man shows up in my dreams again?" Her eyes flashed red for a split second. Lucinda had figured out that it meant she was scared. "If you want, I can make you a potion so that you won't have any dreams." Celene perked up at this and answered yes. Lucinda ran off to make the potion, and Celene sat in her house, wondering what would happen next. Well, no matter what happens, She thought. I'll have Aphmau, and Lucinda, Kim and Garroth and Zane to help me through it. Lucinda came into the house, put the potion down, said goodnight, and left. Celene drank the potion down in one gulp, and promptly went to bed. As expected, her sleep was dreamless, and she rested well knowing that she had friends to rely on.

Okay. I tried my best to make this longer. Enjoy readers!