Trust

"Ahnn.." Natasha awakes but this time, a massive headache still cloudy around her head. She heard a sound from kitchen and a smell of frying egg and toasted bread. "Yelena?.. Yelena are you there?" She can't find anyone answer her, but when she was about to move, she smelled the food come nearer her and she can feel it is beside her bed.

"Good morning.." She throw herself back, few inches from the voice. "Who..who are you?" Slowly Steve touch her hand, and she looks terrified. "Go away! I swear I will scream if you-" She was cut off by a soft embrace that Steve had give her. She can feel the soft warmth, almost same like Clint gave. "I do not mean to harm you, please listen, I came here with one purpose.. a good one and indeed, everyone will know about Black Widow." He released her from his embrace and take a plate of sandwich give to her. "I am Steve Rogers.."

"No way you're cheating me.."

"It is true.."

"Prove it to me if you are a real Steve Rogers.."

"Yelena won't give me her keys if she not see me as Steve Rogers.." Steve explained and then he slapped himself. He just exposed about how he got access into Natasha's apartment. "I'm sorry again, please don't tell your another cousin.. about this.. I don't want Yelena got trouble."

"Are you really? Steve Grant Rogers?!" Natasha seems shocked. She slowly lift up her hand and touches all part of Steve's face. Then she pulls off and red tomato color already appear on her face. "I believe it.. I am a fan of you. I can recognize the shape of your face.."

"So now you won't act cold to me right?" Steve gently stroked her face and at first she flinched. "I am sorry.. i can't see what are you doing.. I'm blind.."

"You're beautiful Natasha.. with those green emerald eyes.." Natasha's eyes have a pond inside and again Steve slapped himself by mentioned about her eyes. "I live in the dark.. it is fine.."

"Natasha.."

"How did you know my name?" Natasha asked him. This guy seems know everything about her. "Well, your cousin leave a voice message last night and I heard it. It is a beautiful name."

"Thank you.. actually what is your purpose come here?"

"Do you know Wanda?" She nods and Steve keep his conversation. "She is pregnant, and i need your help to replace her place in a our tour."

Natasha laughed hard. "Are you kidding me? I am blind Steve! How I can become her?"

"Please!" Steve hold her hand and looks at her expression. "Just say yes and I will find the solution.. and don't worry about the payment, the bucks is a large amount and you can pay the cost for your eyes." Natasha stops her laughter when she heard that.

"Really? I can get my sight back?"

"I think so because your blindness was not since you were born right?" Natasha nods happily. "So do you want to join me in my tour concert?"

"Yes.. I do.."

"Thank God! Thanks a lot Natasha!" Steve does not realize what he did, he plastered his lips on Natasha's lips and it was Natasha's first time being kissed like a real one as a blind person, not the possessive one as she experienced before with Loki. Loki is Yelena's ex boyfriend. She still remember how the tragedy happened to her.

Flashback

It is midnight, Natasha heard the door being knocked and she slowly asked who is outside her door. "Who's there?"

"It's Loki.." She lets him enters and she smiled. She cannot sense the wild smirk on Loki's face. "What makes you come here, Loki?"

"I'm sending Yelena.. she drunks.. wait.." He lied. No Yelena around him and in fact, there just Loki. Yelena is still at the bar, enjoying the night. Loki peek on Natasha's body from up to down. Licking his lips, he couldn't hold anymore. "It's done.."

"Okay.. good night.. please shut the door.." Natasha heard the door being closed but then she heard a clicked sound of lock. She uncomfortable and her guess is true. An arm wrap around her slim waist. "Loki! What are you-mmmphh!" A hand clasped on her mouth, blocked all her voice. "Shhh.. I don't know.. what had gotten into me, it is crazy.. you drive me crazy Natasha.." her eyes get watered and she starts to feel lips ghosting around her neck and shoulder blade. She cursed to God why she's blind at this time. Loki inserted his hand into her night dress, cupping and fondling the breast in his hand, while other hand still glued on Natasha's mouth. "Shh.. don't cry.. we still have time to enjoy this moment.. I've been craving you for so long.."

He loosened his necktie, take it off and replaced his palm to cover Natasha's from screaming hard. Now he have both access to assault the body. He flips her, half bent and smacked her cheek ass. Natasha keep continue crying, while Loki fingering Natasha's entrance with his finger. He could not hold any longer. He lifts up Natasha's body into her bedroom. He caught both her arm and hold it with his hand, another hand worked on tying up the weak wrist by his belt on the bed frame. "You are beautiful Natasha.." He admires his handiwork. "Before you got blind, you always reject me! Why Natasha?! Am I not enough to be a perfect man for you?!" Natasha just crying, she wants to speak and even plead to him not doing this to her but its impossible, her voice muffled by his necktie. Loki towering her body, pin her with his weight. "You have a beautiful eyes Natasha.. and thank God you are blind now, I can access all your body, mark you with all the bites, show to the world who you are belongs to.." He then cooed inside her ear. "Too bad, you won't see the beautiful mark that I will leave on your body.."

The door being crashed down and Loki get several punches from Clint. "You dare to touch her huh! She is my precious cousin!" Yelena helps Natasha from her restrained and hugged her tight. "Shh.. you are safe now.. Police on the way to come here.."

Yelena stand up from the bed and throw a chair on Loki, causing him bleeding hard. "I never meet a human, but I meet a Satan.. doesn't God ask us to kill Satan if we saw them?" Yelena smirks and almost want to stab Loki with her dagger. She always with it everywhere but this time Clint's hand prevent Yelena from doing too far. "Let police finished him.. You are important to Natasha.. I wont let you go in jail.."

"He broke my heart and he almost raped my beloved cousin." Yelena eyes starts to have a pond inside. "Go calm her.." Yelena nods and go to bed to calm down Natasha.

End of flashback

Natasha pushed Steve away from her. "Don't touch me.." Natasha plead to Steve and with those emerald eyes, Steve know something worst had happened on her. "I am sorry.. I am over excited.. I will tell my friends about you.." Natasha sits there on the bed, enjoying to listen Steve's voice. It is like a music in her ears. He is her MP3.

~~~~

Pfft.. not finished.. huhuhu