The Truth

"What are you talking Natasha? I thought you are happy with me.." Steve can't believe with what he just heard.

"Please.. forget me.." Natasha cried on the phone and the line went dead. Steve's eyes watered and then Yelena and Clint who saw Steve wonders what happen to him. "What happen?"

"Natasha just called me.. she said she want to break up with me.."

"No no.. I can't believe it! Must have something bad happen to her. Steve, Natasha gone missing for almost 24 hours and she won't suddenly said something like this if someone not force her..."

"I don't know.. I confused.." Steve looks at them. All of them get out from the police station. Wanda and Bucky are there too, they worried if the secret leaked and that makes Natasha hate Steve for now. "I think, we need to wait for Natasha to come back.. she will be back.."

"My heart say something!" Yelena holds tight her chest. She is so close with her and of course she can feel the pain that she endure now.

"You're too much worried. Lets go Yelena.." Clint pulls Yelena from there but then Yelena's eyes saw a paper falls from the file that was holding by Wanda. "Wait Wanda you left.. Lucas?"

"Oh.. that is our new guitarist.. we just recruit him yesterday.." Bucky explained and Yelena run to Steve. "Trace this jerk number!"

"Wait! Yelena! What?!" Steve shouts at her but she gone crazy and get inside the police station back.

"Lucas is.. Loki." Clint said and that made Steve wide his eyes. Clint get inside the police station back. "Check his number Wanda..is it same like the number who called me just now?" Wanda take his phone and look at the information and Wanda also shocked. "Its.. same.."

"Natasha.. oh God.. she's in danger.. if Yelena not here, I wouldn't know about it.. Bucky, you can trace this phone line right?"

"Yeah, lets go.. Wanda you stay here, I don't want our baby in danger. I will be back.." Bucky leave a kiss on Wanda's forehead.

*******

"Natasha.. Natasha.. Natasha.. or could I say Natalia?" He caressed Natasha's hair gently. She can't do anything as she was tied at the pole, gags on her lips with her breast out from her bra. "Its like a fate right we meet each other?" He leans closer to the breast and plays with the nipples. "Since we small Natasha, I just want you.. from the elementary school, I'm trying to hold myself from not become obsessed over you but you ignores me after I confessed. Why Natalia?! Tell me!" He holds tight her chin and force an eye contact with her. Natasha make a sound from the duct tape sealed over her lips. "I do love you but you make this thing complicated.. Yelena, that bitch shoved me into a prison and I had to stole an identity from a person name Lucas and you know what Natasha, I killed him. Hahahaha.. oh you're wet right?" Loki slids his finger over Natasha's pussy and bent down. "Pinkish.. hairless.. did you shave for my cock entrance?" Natasha just shook her head, trying so hard to escape but she is weak. "I won't let Steve.. oh you want to know something about him?" Loki stands up and caressed her cheek. "Why he insists to help you get your sight back?" He laughs menacingly and Natasha can't do anything but at the same time wonders why. "The car who made you suffers for five years.. it is drove by Steve.."

Natasha's world spinning around her. She can't believe with what she just heard. "You don't believe? Nevermind.. I will show you.." Loki took the phone from his pocket and it is an old phone model but still can captured a video. Natasha looks at the tragedy. It was her walking at the street before a black car hit her from behind, her body flew high and falls on the road. There have three person suddenly rushed out and put her body to the side of the road. They looks like have an argument before her body lifted up inside the car. "I was there Natasha.. at that night, my intention wanted to kidnap you but ops.. sorry my mission failed. I can't save you from the darkness." Natasha cried more when she knows the truth about Steve. Steve loves her because of sympathy. Not a true one. "Now.. allowed me to show my love towards you.." Loki spread Natasha's legs apart, Natasha just silent. Her sadness about Steve is the most painful one. Steve had caused her live in darkness for five years. Her heart feel so painful, sliced by a knife.

"Fuck you bastard!" Stece gives a kicks to Loki's head and he falls back. Yelena quickly covered the exposing part of Natasha's body, she feel lifeless on Yelena's hold. Police is there too to arrest Loki for his crime he had made. Steve tries to get Natasha but all Natasha did is pushed his hand away from her arm. "Don't touch me. You're disgusting." Not just Steve, Bucky and Wanda also got glares from her. Yelena doesn't understand, she brought Natasha into Clint's car.

"She still trauma.. don't worry she will get better.." Clint pats his back and all of them leave from the crime scene.

~~~~~

Secret revealed. How Steve want to convinced her back? 😢