Misery

Natasha packed her stuff, it is a last day she in the hospital. She glance her room and all she could do is smile. She feel glad of meeting Steve, he changed her life. Someone knocked on her door and one nurse coming. "Hi.. umm.." She looks at her report that hanging at her bed. "Oh.. hi Ms. Natalia, I am Maria Hill and today I want to make last final check up before you discharge. Natasha nods let herself being checked by Maria. She write something on her report paper and looks at Natasha. "Okay, you are perfectly fine!"

"Natasha, can you wait a bit because I need to make a phone call for a while.." suddenly Steve peek at the door frame and she nods. He left and Maria stare at the guy. "Hmm.. is he your boyfriend?"

"No.. just friend.." Natasha deny it but her face blushing. "You are so lucky because he have a good heart.." Maria explained.

"Yes he is.. he cured my blindess.. help me to move on.. give me light.."

"Oh not that, I still remember four or five years ago he came here brought one girl, that girl involved in accident." Natasha's eyes look at Maria. "That girl's condition worst because the next day she awake, she lost her sight and-"

"Natasha.." Steve come inside. "Are you ready?" She looks at Maria and smiled at Steve. She already forgot what Maria babbling about when Steve hold his hand, his other hand pick up Natasha's bag. "Thanks Maria!" They waved to her and left her dumbfounded.

They move to the basement car park, Steve opens the door for Natasha, but still treat her same when she was blind. She laughs when Steve lift up her legs and put it inside his car. "Steve.. thanks.. but.. I am not blind anymore.."

"Ops sorry, I guess it already become a habit for me.." he winks and give a light kiss on her cheek then closed the door.

*****

"Surprised!! Welcome home Natasha!" Natasha get her first warmth welcoming when she unlocked her door. Steve behind her, smiled to them all. Bucky and Wanda also there to celebrate her. Yelena is the first person to hugs her followed by Clint. Steve walks towards Wanda and Bucky, they share their glance while Wanda whispers something, enough three of them to hear it. "I feel glad, she get her sight back, good job Steve.." She also feel happy, finally the burden of five years they kept is solved. "Do you read any news recently?" Bucky asks Steve, afraid if that news will disturb his emotion.

"What? Not really, I busy with Natasha.."

"Sharon is back.."

Steve's expression changed. Not in smiling mood anymore. He can't forget the scene he had saw in his life that makes him hate woman. The day she supposed to be his wife is the day Steve saw her becomes other's wife. And it is not official because Steve saw her craddle in that guy's hug on the bed. It's not a framed one and Steve know all about it. How Sharon want to get married with Steve just because of money and fame. Natasha's existance in his life have bring back his smile. He never did so much about a girl like he did to Natasha. "I don't care about her anymore, she's just a dust. I have a hand to hold now and it's-"

"Steve.. lets eat.." Natasha walks toward them and shakes hand with Bucky and Wanda. Bucky whispers to Wanda. "Looks like our Steve have found his MP3.." Wanda knows who is it and she smiled. "She's beautiful, suit with Steve.."

"Okay.." Steve raised Natasha's hand and she looks in surprised. "I told you, I wont let go off this hand until you told me to do so.."

"Thank you Steve.. and just saying thank you is not enough for me to say my gratitude.."

"Say it again, and I will kiss you.." Natasha become silent and slowly looks into those blue eyes. "It's been a long time I want to do this.." Natasha said and run to somewhere, leaving Steve in dumbfounded and she came back with a CD album of his band and one permanent marker pen. "Please.. sign on this..!" Natasha acting like one of his fans and Steve took it from her hands. He signed on the album cover but he write something on it too. He return it to Natasha and that make her feel her world spinning around after read what written on the cover. Steve manage to catch her body and his CD album too. Everyone panic.

"What you had done to her?" Clint asks and Steve put Natasha on the couch. Yelena takes the water then give it to Steve. He gently sprinkles the water on her face. She slowly regain her conscious and saw Steve's face very close. She take both of her hands, close her face. "Steve, I'm.."

"Its okay if you don't like me.. I won't force you.."

"Wow! Steve.. you purpose Natasha to be your girlfriend on your CD album's cover? Romantic!" Yelena shouts and this time Steve's face getting red.

"Oh you guys.. just declare it quickly and we will throw another party at my cafe today!" Clint urge them.

"Natasha, I know this is not a glamorous way to do but, for this two month I know you, I have fall in your spider's web. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes but promised me you wont let go off my hand in no matter what happen.." They both kisses each other while witnessed by their friends. Wanda whispers to Bucky. "Glad to see Steve move on from that bitch.."

"Okay guys! Another party tonight and Wanda, Bucky please invite your friends, treats all on me.." Clint said and Yelena shouts from far. "INCREASE MY SALARY, CLINT BARTON!"