Experience

"This is Wanda.." Wanda raised Natasha's hand since she was told by Steve that she blind. Steve can see a reaction face from Wanda. "Hi.. I am Wanda.." Bucky stood there amazed with her beauty and he whispers to Steve. "She is beautiful.. good choice.." Steve gave him a small smile.

"Nice to meet you Wanda.." Natasha told her. "Aaa.. I am with my boyfriend Bucky.." Natasha smiled without knowing which direction she smiled. Wanda pulls Steve outside and have a small argument with him.

"How can a blind person get up on stage, Steve?" Wanda crossed her arm together while peeking inside, Natasha talking with Bucky. "She is not blind Wanda.."

"What?"

"The cause who make her blind.." Steve sighed. "..is me.."

"What the hell Steve?"

"It is me who cause her blind, do you remember five years ago my car hit a girl and I refused to bring her to hospital but you insisted me to bring her.. we cover up a story and.."

"Oh my God.." Wanda gasped and close his mouth.

"Five years she lived in darkness.. can you imagine it? She is one of my fans too Wanda.."

"Can her blindness have cure?"

"Yes, it can be cured by modern technologies.. I have meet Dr. Bruce about this and he can arrange everything.."

"As long as I am your friend, your secret safe with me and we also guilty Steve.."

******

They finished practice one song and they feel amazed with her voice. Almost same like Wanda but a bit higher pitch. "Looks like I can be retired after this.." Wanda looks at Bucky with smile while Bucky caressed her belly. "Not really Wanda.. you are most talented person.." Natasha told them and smiled. Steve couldn't stop his stare at her. She is beautiful with a red fiery hair, smooth skin and her slender fingers. Wanda and Bucky smirking to each other knowing that Steve is looking at Natasha. "Uhm.. is your hair color, natural?"

"Yes it is.. I inherit it from my mother.. its genetic maybe because i was from Russia."

"Oh so I bet Natasha is not your real name.."Bucky told her and her face changed.

"Clint give me the name Natasha, after the accident happen and cause me blind, I start singing at his cafe. From then, I use Natasha as my name from five years ago, until now." Natasha explained and Wanda dares herself to ask her. "Do you remember five years ago?"

Natasha laughed bitterly. "How could i forgot that tragedy.. it cause me to be like this.. i lost my future.."

Steve's hold her hand tight. "You will have a future Natasha.. a bright one, I wont let this hand from my grasp.."

"Are you crying Steve? What happen?"

"Actually it is me wh-" He was interrupted by Bucky.

"Actually he have a soft heart, he will cry if heard sad story.." Bucky pulls a relieved beside Wanda while she glares at Steve and mouthed NO to him.

"Oh.. you have a good heart, an angel for me who pulls me out from darkness. Thank you is not enough for me to express how much I really appreciate it.." Steve smiled and again he will try next time to tell the truth.

******

Yelena was sitting on the couch while munch a popcorn. It is dark and she looks at the clock, feel worried Natasha not coming home yet. But then she pulls a sigh of relief when she heard the clicked door and Natasha's shoes. "I'm home.."

"Jeezz.. I thought Steve kidnap you!" Yelena blurted out but then she hugs Natasha.

"Who wants to kidnap a blind girl Yelena?" She smiled and reach for Yelena's hand. "He give me a light instead and.. next week, is my appointment with a Dr. Bruce.. he will make further check up on me and arranged the surgery.."

"Its a good news! You can see me and! No.. no.." Yelena remembers she borrow Natasha's clothes until now. "What no no Yelena?"

"I hope you dont mind we sharing?"

"You borrow my belonging Yelena?"

"Yes! I mean no.. ah forgive me!" Natasha reach her body and tickles her. "Auch! Natasha you just groped my tits! Hahahaha I'm sorry!"

They laugh each other in a good way, because for Natasha, Yelena and Clint are her best cousin. She hope a better future after this and meeting Steve is a miracle for her.

********

Wanda, Bucky, Steve and Dr. Bruce are now sitting and look each other. "We need the surgery held as soon as possible.."

"I'm trying.. there are many waiting list in my paper.." Bruce said and Steve get irritated.

"Skip it, tell me how much you want.."

"This is not regarding money Steve it is-"

"Bruce, I want her see the world as soon as possible, it is me cause her like this, live in the dark, almost got raped, people ditch her! Do you ever think about it?!!" He got mad and Bucky pulls him to sit back.

"Hmm.. I said I will try.. and tomorrow I will told you the nearest date because I had talk to him her surgery in a month later."

"Can you make it at least three days?"

"Steve, she is not a machine.. i need to do some preparation for her. At least in one week.."

"I'm sorry.."Steve sighed. the situation become tense and all of them become silent. Steve planned to tell the truth about that incident after Natasha fully recovered from her surgery.