My Mp3 (Finale)

"Sorry.."

That's all she can say when she bumps with someone, a guy. The guy helps her to pick up her documents from the ground. "I'm sorry.. I just.." Natasha surprised to see a man that helps him.

"Uhm I have to go.." the guy that looks like Steve smiles at her and then turn away. She reflex pulls his wrist. "Steve!"

"Excuse me miss, I'm Johnny." It is so many people passed by but Natasha doesn't care. She craving for Steve even he knows Steve death but this guy is her Steve. She knows.

"No! You are Steve!" Natasha start to act weird and Steve have to pulls her to the side so they wont blocked people who passed the place. "I know it is you.. please.."

"Miss, you misunderstanding me.. I am Johnny Storm. This is my ID card if you not believe me.." the guy who admits himself as Johnny show his ID card to Natasha and Natasha frustrated. She slides herself on the wall, crying like a little child lost an item. "Are you okay miss?"

"I'm.. I just miss someone name Steve.. he's death two years ago, but I still believe he still alive.."

"You need to go therapist.."

"I don't think so, its under control but you know.. missing someone is really painful here.." she points her chest and that make Steve feels shattered. His Natasha still waiting for him and she is so painful. He decides to stay for a while with Natasha. She still loves this girl and finally, even with different identity as Johnny, he glads that finally he can stare into the green emerald eyes.

"Well, you owe me a debt for helping you. A cup of coffee?" Steve asks her but she refused to accept. "I'm sorry, I can't.."

"You afraid Steve will come?"

"No.. no its not like that.."

"Then shall we now?" He become a bit forcer so he will spend his time look at her from a close distance or maybe a little test for his black widow.

****

It is a raining time and unfortunately Natasha left her car very far from the coffee house she spent her time with Johnny. It is very late and Natasha have to cross the road and a car doesn't see her, almost hit her.

"Natasha!"

She was being pulled to the other side of the road and Natasha become all wet. To her surprised, she falls on someone's chest and Johnny hugging her very tight.

"Please Natasha.. I don't want to lose you! I don't want the tragedy repeat on you.." Natasha feels her shoulders wet, and its not from a rain drops but the water feels hot. The scent, it is same like Steve. The worry also same like Steve. She close her eyes, imagine all about Steve that she knew and when she opens her eyes, she looks at the face.

"Stop pretending to be someone Steve.." She cried but at the same time she feels happy Steve is not death. During the burial day, she doesn't allowed to attend the ceremony and two years, Natasha believe he still alive.

"Natasha.. you are wrong.. I'm Johnny.." he stand up from her, intended to leave but Natasha holds his wrist. "Steve please.. don't go.. I know its you.."

"No.. you are mistaken me with a wrong person.."

"Steve! Don't ever lie to me!" Natasha cried so hard in front of him. "Two years I live alone.. every day I want you beside me.. stay with me.. I still love you Steve and if become a blind back would make you come back to me, I willing to do that.." the rain getting heavily fall and Natasha let go off his wrist. From far Natasha saw a car come, driving with a high speed and before she make a step she looks on Steve's face.

"I'm sorry.. I really love you.."

"Don't be stupid Natasha!" He pulls her quickly and hugs her tight, never want any harm happen to her.

"Why you pulls me?"

"Because I had swear to God, the only girl I will protect is the girl I only love and the girl is you.. I love you.." From far, she saw another Steve coming to them. She looks surprised. Their face really same.

"Johnny, please meet my future wife, your future sister in law, Natasha.." Natasha looks at Steve. "I will lock you in my house for a day, you owe me explaination." They move to the coffee house back.

********

"That is my twin, Johnny Rogers but since we small, we being separated because of parents issues and Storm is his adopted family's name, Johnny Storm."

"Oh! So his sister is Sue Storm who have married with Dr. Reed?"

"Yup.. all this secret revealed this two years.. I meet him long time ago and we both several times switching place but then we both feels connected to each other and I'm digging the truth about this. Our eldest brother Thor also feels surprised about this."

"What about me?"

"You?" Steve takes a towel and helps to rubs Natasha's hair. "I don't want my future wife get sick. Your hair need to be dry."

"I'm sorry Steve.. please forgive me at that time.. you know I feel mad about you.. I passed my day with a horrible feeling.. missing you like a crazy person.."

"Shhhh.." he puts his index finger on Natasha's lip. "Please.. no.." Natasha become silents and Steve slowly raised her hand, like in a traditional way, Steve take out his silver necklace and have a ring as a pendant.

"Natalia Alianovna Romanova, Would you become my MP3 song in my Mp3 player that I will keep replay in my life until I die?"

"Sounds like Rock n Roll.." she laughs and then nods slowly. "Yes.. I will become your song in your Mp3 player, I will sing the songs in your life album until the end of my last breath." Natasha answered make Steve hanging his necklace around Natasha's neck. She looks at the ring very closer.

"Romanogers?" Natasha read the words inside the ring.

"It is us.. you and me.. Romanoff and Rogers.. I really love you.. so much.. infinity till the end.." Steve hugging Natasha and her head flatly fall on his chest. The rain still fall outside and its wash all the dirty and drains, same as the hurtful past for the two heart because tomorrow, they will open new page cover book together, writing their music life forever till the end.

~~~~~~~

The end! Btw, I am a bit busy since my friend insists me to write yaoi fic again hahahaha.. well, I miss Romanogers (and LOKI!)