Nothing

The dark cloud gone and sunlight keep shine on Natasha's future. Steve is there beside her, never wanting to let her hand off from him. He thought those dark past of Natasha will secretly burried deep down. Only Wanda, Bucky and Steve knew about the accident. They promise never to mentioned it anymore. Natasha now replaced Wanda as a singing partner with Steve.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Natasha smiled shyly to Steve as his hand caressed his cheek. "I just want to stare at the mythical creature in front of my eyes.."

"So you think I am sort of Cleopatra?"

"More than that.. a fallen angel.. and I am a dark angel.." both of them laughs each other until then someone knocks on the door. It is Bucky, standing at the door munching a sandwich. "Steve, the candidates are ready.." Steve not just to find a replacement for Wanda quickly but also a guitarist since Bucky decides to take a leaves to take care of Wanda but still he will do to compose a song along with Steve.

"Natasha, do you want to follow me?"

"Hmm not really, I need to revised back all this song for our next tour.." Steve placed a mark on Natasha's forehead before walk with Bucky.

"Everything is ready?"

"Perfect.." Bucky replied and soon they entered a studio room, wearing a headphone to listening the tune of the players. Who have the best tune will get the position.

1 hour later...

"It's been twenty six person now.. no one can be like you Bucky.."

"Well let's see.. I am the star!" Bucky said proudly until then they heard a melo tune with a very sadistic sound. Both of them look at the person. He have a long hair, wearing a green shirt inside, with black jacket and blue jeans. "I like him!"

"Yeah.. I do.. I think he can compose song too, listen at the tune. Very lustful, sadistic like.. damn sound so lunatic.." Bucky looks at the paper in his hand. "We found him, well lets enjoy till it finished. They both enjoy to listen a tune from the new guitarist.

**********

"What we need to call you?" Steve asks him as the person entered their meeting room.

"Call me Luke.." the person have the best smile and Steve admit he can melt their fans.

"Welcome to our band! Congratulation Luke." Steve and Bucky shakes his hand and they smiled to each other.

"I hope I can meet the rest of the team!"

"Yes sure, we have new singer also because Wanda is pregnant with this dork!" Steve points to Bucky and he laughs.

"Oh really? Then I'm not feel kinda strange here.."

"Yes, you both can cope together.. we need a chemistry inside our band."

*****

"Well, hello Natalia.. do you miss me?"

Natasha looks at the person and she wonders who had mentioned her old name and she seems know this voice.

"You're not blind anymore, perfect creature because.." He whispers clearly inside her ears. "Loki'd." Natasha wants to scream but Loki managed to turn Natasha around his chest and one arm tightening around her front, a palm pressed on her lips, handgagged her. "Shhhh.. silent.."

"Mmmph..!" Natasha wants to protest but Loki threatened her. "If you really make a voice right now, I would have to use chloroform on you.. you won't know what I will do to you, right?" She nods and tears start to stream. "Right now, I want you slowly face the wall, put your hands on your back and keep quiet." Natasha face the wall and then she heard a straps sound from the duct tape, her wrist bind together. "Loki.. please.."

"I told you to shut your mouth rite?" Loki warned her, turn her around to face his features and she can saw Loki's eyeing her from head to toe. "Now, I was thinking to get you out from this building without anyone notice you." Natasha feels glad about it, there have a problem for Loki to bring her out. Steve was going to find her anytime soon. "Steve will find me.."

"Don't be so confident.." Natasha turn away her face as she saw what's in Loki's hand. A handkerchief. He grabs her chin hard, push it forcely inside her mouth and Natasha struggle to maintain from get chocked. "Mmmphhh!" Few layers of tape being put over her lips then. Natasha still standing and she made a wrong move when run to the door and that cause Loki caught her. She was brought on the couch, Loki was now on top of her. "Don't test my patient Natasha.." Loki spread her legs, Natasha thought he will fuck her and thats make her scream out with all might she have but Loki has another plan. A vibrator with a small size was slipped inside her panty, while the plug being tape around together with Natasha's thigh. She scream and soon it sounds like a moan. "I want you wet with me darling.." Natasha close her eyes, feels pleasure with the stuff that buzz inside her panty. Loki looks around to see any of stuff to bring her out. He likes Natasha for a long time and he can't accept the fact Natasha has reject his confession. "I will make you get pregnant Natasha.. no choice, Steve will hate you and you will have a child with me.." natasha shook her head, she doesn't want it to happen. She loves Steve and Steve loves her.

*****

Loki lodge his car trunk and check on Natasha. Her lower part wet and that's make Loki smirked. He brought her to the small hut he owned when he was young, he used to play with a red hair girl and she is Natasha. He hauled her from it and put her over his shoulder. Natasha don't have any strength. Her breast out from her top garments and her ass exposed for Loki keep slaps on it. Natasha being put over a bed and Loki does not waste any time to just play with his prize. The blindfold being pull off from her head and soon being placed by an eyeshade. Her world become dark again. Loki take scissors, cut off her garments and leave her naked. "My dear Natasha.."

"Mmmmph..." Natasha muffled behind the gag.

"I can't hear you darling.. listen.. this is very easy.. accept my love and leave Steve.. or else.. I will get into your wet hole, fucked you all night long.. deal? Call him say that you want to break up.. deal?" Natasha nods, she doesn't want Loki touches her so that he took his phone and call Steve's number.

"Hello?"

"Steve.. I want to break up with you, I don't want to see you anymore.."

~~~~~~

I forgot to publish this! Hihhiihihi xD okay, cruel Loki..