Hate

The room become silent when Steve enters to look at his girlfriend. Natasha look at the window side, ignoring Steve. She knows him by his scents. "Baby.." Steve comes closer to her and hugs her waist gently from behind but Natasha become statue. Usually she will lean her back on his chest. "How are you feeling?"

"Okay.." She simply said it but she start to resist and pushed him away when he start to kissing her neck.

"Natasha? What happen?"

"Leave me alone.." She looks to the eyes that once before she assume as an angel but now, he is the devil that cause her suffered a lot. He try to comes closer but Natasha step back away.

"Why Natasha?!"

"You play such a good act. You know what, American should give you an award for the best drama actor." She claps her hand, mocking him. Steve feels uneasy about her.

"Natasha.. what do you mean?"

"Don't you recognize my face five years ago? Oh, maybe at that time my face covered with blood." Steve wide his eyes, seems like Natasha know about the accident. "Surprised?! How could you don't take responsible after what you did huh? Five years Steve Rogers! Five years! You put me in the darkness! I can't walk! People laugh at me! I keep falling! My study gone! I lost everything! EVERYTHING! I ALMOST GOT RAPED! Tell me Steve! Tell me how I want to look at someone who caused me live in the darkness!!!" She shouts, breath up and down and her eyes puffy red, hold tears inside.

"I'm sorry.." Steve looks down, his voice hoarse with regret build inside him. "I know its my fault.."

"Then why Steve?! Why?! Why you not come and tell me 'hey girl, I'm sorry I caused you blind' is it hard?!" Then her voice turn sad. "You just broke my heart.. you really broke my heart.. I fall in love with a devil." She cried, her shoulder shaken.

"No Natasha, I really love you. I thought, someday I will have a strength to tell you all about this.. but.. I afraid, at the same time you will leave me.. please Natasha.. please forgive me.." He try to come closer but Natasha grabs a fork from a food tray that she doesn't touch the food at all, threatening Steve.

"Don't you dare to come closer." He point the fork near her eyes. "I rather be blind back than to see your face!"

"Natasha, don't do this.. please.. we can discuss.."

"No! I hate you! And I don't want to see your face anymore!"

Steve looks at Natasha for the last time. It fills with hate and rage towards him. Natasha, the girl that once filled his empty life after Sharon left him, also left him. This time it was his fault. Her lost is a big slap for Steve to face it alone. "I'm sorry, for everything.. I love you so much.." He take out something from the necklace he wore. It is a small thumb drive. "This is for you.." He put it on the table and then looks closer to Natasha for the last time. His heart break apart and then left the room. Natasha let her body slide down through the wall, she sobbing, crying and hugs her knees. "I love you Steve.. I love you.."

********

Steve drove his car in a drunken state. He doesn't care about safety road anymore and he crying hard. "Natasha.."

He should stops his car when the traffic light shows red but he keep on driving and suddenly, in the middle of junction, a lorry came and hit his car hard. The car turn around 360 degrees a few times.

********

"Steve!" Natasha awake ans found no one in her room. She was about to stand up before someone opens her door and Yelena come inside with a tear still inside his eyes.

"Natasha.." She thought Yelena break up with Wade, her boyfriend but its all wrong. "I hope you can calm after heard this.."

"Don't scared me Yelena.. tell me."

"Steve.. he's accident.."

"What? Where is he? I want to meet him." She panicked. She hopes Steve still alive.

"Its too late Natasha.. He's gone.. forever."

"No Yelena! No! I love him so much!" Yelena comes closer to her and hugs her friend hard. Natasha feel regret for throwing her tantrum to Steve earlier and also the hate words she say towards him. "Steve.."