Part 11

Its been two years passed and Natasha live with a memory of Steve and his thumb drive. She have a stable work now, working as a vocal teacher at a music school. As a part time job, she will compose a song for some singer in America. As usual, when she get home, she will insert the thumb drive into her personal notebook and play the video.

"When you watch this video, you might hate me. I know one day, this secret revealed. I'm sorry my Black Widow.. I never meant to make you fall in love with me.. I like you, when the first time I heard your voice. Your voice is like a MP3 for my ears. Natasha, please forgive me.." he takes his accoustic guitar and stream some sound. "This song is from me, sincerely from the bottom of my heart.." He try to find the correct note. "Ow, its hard you know to compose this song.. da.. da.. da.." The guitar streaming follow the notes. "This song called Starless Night.." He start singing the phrase.

The two of us from that time are dead, no matter how much we think back
we can no longer return, though it’s something that can’t be changed, so many times…

The warbling wind, the fragrant sunshine streaming through the trees,
since that day they’ve all changed colors,
I’ve been able to feel the seasons so many times, but you’re not by my side

And once again I walk
That’s right, because with your end in the background
I’ll always remember that small wish,
I’ll have a smile on my face,
so please reach on this starless night that connects the two of us!

The familiar happiness of those ordinary days seems to shine
but we can no longer go back, though it’s something that can’t be undone, so many times…

Now I want to touch you, I want to touch you one more time,
’cause your cold cheeks, your slim body
I see with my eyes closed quietly is so beautiful it just breaks my heart

And once again I walk
That’s right, because with your end in the background
I’ll place a few of my memories with you here,
so that I won’t forget

I’ll always love you…

To live is to lose, both you and I
To live is to lose, so in the end I want to tell you

I’m happy I was able to live alongside you,
amidst certain proof
that voice and gentle smile and calling out to each other,
even though we can’t do that anymore,
And once again I walk
That’s right, because with your end in the background
I’ll always remember that small wish,
I’ll have a smile on my face,
so please reach on this starless night that connects the two of us!

Natasha cried, smiled with tears. The song is too deep meaning for her. She pulls out the thumbdrive from her personal notebook and hanging it back together with her working access card. Everyday her day passed like that. Hoping a miracle happen. Regret. The only word haunted her until now. If that day she threw away her ego, Steve would still alive and now might be smile at her. "Steve.. why so hard to move on from you?!" She clutches her chest tight, the space is too tight, she can't breath.

Someone from far, observe Natasha's house from far with his binocular. "Someday.." It's been two years and he glad she can move on with her life without him.

"You not feel guilty punished her like this?"

"Johnny, you never know why I did this.. even we are twins, you still can't understand me.. Thor understand me better.."

"Thanks for switch place with me, well its fun to behave like a corporate people!"

"And thanks to you, because.. I have meet with someone like Natasha.."

"Is that a reason why you give up from music seven years ago just because you hit her?"

"Yes.. complicated. Even Bucky and Wanda doesn't recognize you. Good actor huh?" Both of them laughs each other. "Lets go home, brother Thor will get mad, and plus Sharon will come." Steve assured his twin, Johnny.

"Well, bitch!" Johnny rolls his eyes.

"Play your part!" Steve pats his back.

"How about Natasha?"

"I.. I don't know.. I want to meet her.."

"Lend my identity, we switched again like we used to do." He lifts up his brow and they exchanghing their purse. The fake death on Steve are planned by Sharon but little secret Sharon didn't know Steve has a twin brother name Johnny.

~~~~~~

Magic by Johnny FLAME ON! The Torch Man! Well, it is also a character played by Chris Evans in Fantastic Four, the character is hyper and I cope up with this idea. Anyway, Flame On Captain is actually Romanogers, but its more like a Johnny with Natasha.