D· 11:53 PM

Alex kissed back, then realized what was happening when she heard Lin's voice over the speakers. She stumbled backwards, staring at Daveed.

"I... you... we..." She took off running and hid in Lin's dressing room. She called Pippa, knowing she would still be awake.

"Pippa, it's me, um, I don't know what to do!"

"What do you mean, doll? Is this about Daveed? Dear, if I wasn't in a relationship, I would have already tapped that."

"Pippa! Not the time."

"Okay, dear, what happened?"

"We may have... possibly... maybe kissed."

"Like, full frontal snagging?"

"Pippa!!"

"Okay, but like, lips on lips?"

"Yes."

"How long?"

"Around 10 seconds."

"Holy cow, Alex! If I were you, I would take him to his dressing room and give him a show of your own."

"I'm hiding in Lin's dressing room, Pippa."

"What? Why?"

"That was my first kiss, Pip, and I don't know if I can survive through my body's reaction to that again."

"Maybe it was just Daveed. Tomorrow, after the show, kiss him again, see what happens. If you get the same reaction, the wobbly knees, butterflies in the tummy, blah, blah, lovey dovey stuff, then have your way with the boy."

"PIPPA! Have you been drinking?"

"No, well, yes. And Oak is here with me. He's on the phone with Daveed. Here listen."

"Oak, I think I messed up."

"Would she have called Pippa if it was that bad?"

"Yes??"

"No, she would have called Lin to come pick her up. According to my dear girlfriend here, who has had too many drinks, she enjoyed it, and Pippa thinks she should have her way with her."

"OAK!" Alex yelled into the phone, loud enough for Oak to hear.

"Uh-oh, cover blown. Bald Eagle, out." Daveed's deep voice sounded. The phone call ended. Alex stared at her phone. There was a knock on the dressing room door.

"Bald Eagle to Baby Girl."

"Baby girl is busy right now, come back in 17 minutes, over."

Daveed opened the door. "Bald Eagle can't wait that long, dear."

"Wait for what?"

"Well, this." Daveed pulled Alex off the floor and into his arms. He pressed their lips together, leaning her against the wall. Alex's hands slid up his neck, into his hair. Daveed's hands gripped her thighs, lifting her up to be wrapped around his waist.

"ALEXANDRIA!" Alex and Daveed froze, their faces less than an inch apart. Lin walked into the dressing room, his tennis shoes hitting the floor loudly. Alex stood up, removing herself from Daveed's waist. He kept his arm around her waist.

"Lin, what are you doing here at... 11:53PM? Vanessa is going to kill you."

"Not before I kill Daveed." Alex stepped in front of Daveed. "You two planned this?"

"Lin, have you looked at the set?" Alex asked. "I stayed to finish that. It's almost done." Alex shoved Lin. "I know you're only here because you love me and want to make sure I'm safe, but I'm 21. I'm a big girl now, Lin. I can take care of myself."