N· 8:36AM

"Doll, wake up, it's time to go see your doctor... today we find out the gender." Alex woke up to a tender voice and a hand rubbing her back. It had been four weeks between the time Leslie told her he would be the child's father and the day when she found out what gender that Jellybean would be. Alex got tired of the cliche 'Mothers calling their unborn child Peanut', so she began calling the child her Jellybean (@tolbaguette).

Leslie had finally manned up and asked Alex on a date. They enjoyed it, and she accepted having him as her boyfriend. They had been dating for almost 3 months. She opened her eyes and saw Leslie's face staring at her.

"Ready to go see Jellybean?"

"Yeah, let's go." Alex sat up, pulling her nightgown over her stomach so it would cover her underwear. She grabbed an outfit from the closet and walked to the bathroom to get dressed. She quickly changed into the black leggings and the long shirt that covered both the baby bump that was more and more prominent every day and her bum.

She walked out and sat down on the bed trying to pull her sandals on. Leslie walked over and took her sandals, quickly pulling them on. She stood and he pulled her into a hug. She kissed his cheek.

"Thank you."

"It's no problem." They walked downstairs and ate breakfast, then headed to the doctors. She carried her phone, while Leslie had his phone and wallet in his pocket.

"Ms. Miranda?" Alex stood and walked to the back room, holding Leslie's hand. She laid down on the ultrasound table, and the doctor walked in.

"Hey, Alex, how are you feeling?"

"Nervous. I just want to know if Jellybean is a boy or a girl." Alex rubbed her stomach.

"Well, you know the drill." Alex pulled her shirt up to uncover her stomach, but keep her chest covered. "Okay, gel's going to be cool." He applied it and they rubbed the wand across it, smoothing it out. "Little bit of pressure, and I see feet." The doctor pointed out both feet. "There's the arms, elbows, head, neck, chest, and... looking closely, I see a baby... boy. Congratulations, you're going to have a son."

Alex looked to Leslie and held his hand, smiling. "We're going to have a son, Les." She said softly.

"We're having a boy!" He exclaimed, the situation finally hitting him. "Holy cow, we're having a boy!" He jumped out of the chair and kissed Alex softly. "I'm going to have a son."

~~<¥<¥>¥>~~

That night, they were having an Original Hamilton Cast party to celebrate the success of Hamilton so far. That meant Daveed and Leslie both would be there. That meant she had to choose how to tell Daveed, and she had decided to let him see the bump and figure it out himself.

"Alex, baby, it's time to head out." Her long blue maxi dress hugged her curves and baby bump, which was Alex's favorite thing about the dress. She walked out, still wearing the sandals from earlier. She slowly made her way down the stairs, her stomach was already so far protruded from where her flat stomach originally had been that she couldn't see her feet. Leslie met her at the bottom of the stairs.

"Its now or never, baby."

"You're truly obsessed with High School Musical."