M· 9:17PM

Leslie caught Lin as he fell towards the floor. Alex screamed, causing Oak and Anthony to sprint into his room. Alex started to sink to her knees, and Anthony wrapped his arms around her. He pulled her to the chair, and she sat.

"Did you tell him?"

"Yeah, and he fainted." Leslie responded. Anthony held back a laugh, even though he didn't know why he fainted.

"Well, that stinks. Congratulations." Oak said and left.

"Congrats for what?" Anthony asked.

"I'm pregnant." Anthony's eyes shot to Leslie. "No, not Leslie's. Peanut is Daveed's." Alex winced saying his name.
"Oh, baby girl." Anthony hugged her tightly. "Thank you for telling me. Has anyone told Daveed?"

"No, and they're not going to."

"Okay, I won't." Anthony kissed her forehead. Leslie fanned Lin until he woke up. He blinked multiple times, and beckoned Alex over. She sat on the couch next to him.

He raised his hand slowly and placed it on her stomach. "You mean, my niece or nephew is in here right now?"

"Yeah, my little bean."

"And it's Daveed's? You aren't going to tell him, are you? Because if you do, he'll want to be back in your life and he'll want to take care of you even more than he did when you two were just dating."

"I know, Lin. I'll tell him what is going on when the time is right." Alex sighed, holding Lin's hand.

"Are you going to my house tonight?"

"I think I'm going to Leslie's house, because Anthony and Jasmine probably want a night without me and it's a show night so Daveed will be at Oak and Pippa's." Alex looked to Leslie. "Can I?"

"Of course, doll." Leslie rubbed her back. They walked to the door when Lin said he would be fine to get up and go home.

"You can tell Vanessa if you want to."

"V would probably want to know that she is going to be an aunt."

"Tell her tonight. Drive safely tonight, brother."

"You be good, sister. Drive safely, Leslie, you have precious cargo." Alex smiled at Lin's statement.

~~<¥<¥>¥>~~

When they arrived to Leslie's house, Alex grabbed her bag of clothes that she had brought from the theatre and together they walked into the house. She changed into her nightgown and crawled into Leslie's bed. He came in to check in on her.

"You good, Alex?"

"Yes... are you sure you don't want me to sleep on the futon?"

"Yes, I'm sure, I can have the futon for the night."

"If it storms, I will be joining you."

"Good thing we have a clear forecast." Leslie said. "Hey, Alex, I've wanted to talk to you about something for a while now." Alex sat up and nodded. "If you can't find a man to be present in your life and if Daveed doesn't want to be present when you tell him, whenever you tell him, I want to let you know that I am willing to be a father to your child."

"Thank you, Leslie, that means a lot." Alex kissed his cheek. "It's nice to know I'll always have you." He smiled at her words.

"We're all in this together, baby."

"Did you just quite High School Musical at me?"

"High School Musical Three, thank you."

"I'm going to sleep. Goodnight, Leslie."

"Goodnight, doll." Alex closed her eyes, and as she drifted off to sleep, she felt Leslie kiss her forehead and whisper, "I love you."