H· 10:17AM

"Well, we should head to the theatre soon. I brought clothes for Alex to change into." Pippa said.

"Thank you, Pippa. Dav, I'm going to go change."

"Okay. Hurry, I'll be up soon." Alex took the bag of her clothes from Pippa, and she walked up the stairs. She walked into Daveed's bedroom and shut the door behind her. She pulled off the hoodie and crop top, pulling her bra back on. She pulled her shorts off, leaving her in her high waisted black underwear and her black lace bra. She dug through the bag to see the outfit Pippa had brought. She laid out the outfit she was going to wear on the bed. As she was getting ready to pick up the black Hamilton crop top, Daveed walked in. She squeaked and pulled it on quickly. He walked behind her.

"I liked the bra on my bed better." He whispered sexually. Alex turned to look to him, and she pressed their lips together. He held her waist, and she smiled into the kiss.

"Can I put my pants on? I don't think you want Anthony to see me in just my underwear and a crop top."

"Put your pants on." Daveed growled at the thought of anybody but himself seeing his girl without pants on.

"Get dressed." Alex shot back.

"Deal." Daveed picked out a black Hamilton shirt and blue jeans. Alex pulled on the short shorts. Her bum was fully covered but was showing very much due to the side of her bum and the length of the shorts.

"Baby, do you not own pants?"

"I do, but it's summer in the city. You're in a rush, so I have to look pretty." Daveed snorted at her reference, and he changed quickly, letting Alex check him out while he changed. He walked over after changing and he grabbed her bum, pulling her into him. She ran her fingers along his chest, making him let out an animalistic growl.

"Whoa, werewolf." Alex said, making him laugh.

"Let's go before Oak and Pippa get suspicious." Alex fixed the bottom of her shorts, grabbing Daveed's hand. They walked downstairs together. Daveed led her to the garage, where an old, baby blue convertible sat. She climbed into the passenger seat while Daveed grabbed the keys. Oak and Pippa had evidently already left. He drove to the theatre, the smell of rain filling Alex's senses. She grabbed Daveed's hand as he shut the roof when they arrived. They climbed out of the convertible and walked into the theatre.

"Piggy back ride, Dav?"

"Of course, babe." Alex jumped not his back and he caught her legs. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he walked to the stage, where Daveed knew the cast would be. Alex rested her head on his shoulder.

"Babe, you can't go back to sleep, we're at the theatre and you took the blanket I keep here home. You can try stealing another person's blanket, but..." Daveed stopped talking as everyone in cast had stopped talking and looked them.

"Okay, yes, we're together." Daveed said.

"Yes, we've kissed."

"Yes, we've slept in the same bed." Daveed said, making Lin turn red.

"No, we didn't sleep together. Get it out of your mind, Thayne." Thayne laughed at Alex. "And yes, we have Lin's permission."

"And I will have Lin's money."

"Now, now, wait. It is our love life, and I want to take the lady on a nice date, all of the money that was bet and is being passed around goes in the snapback."

Daveed threw his hat into the middle of the stage, and it filled with money.

"Hey, baby, tonight at 7, you me, Olive Garden."

"Okay, babe."