I· 6:30PM

The rehearsal for the show went well, and Pippa, Jasmine, Renée, and Alex went to the Miranda household to help Alex get ready. They chose a knee-length royal blue dress. It was loose around her knees, "Perfect for under the table action," Pippa said, and tight around the bust, "To leave some to the imagination," Renée replied. Jasmine pulled out a matching set of lace lingerie, the same color as the dress, "for what happens when you get home," she said.

"You guys, we've known each other for a day."

"And you've already slept in the same bed, you've sat on his lap, you've gotten a piggyback ride, and you've kissed."

"Yeah."

"So, tap that fine man's bum."

"PIPPA!"

"Is my girlfriend being silly?" Oak asked as he walked into the bedroom. Alex pulled the robe tighter around her naked body. "Oh, hey, Daveed's on his way."

Alex's eyes flashed to the clock on her wall. "It's only 6:30!"
"Daveed is almost always early." Alex squeaked and pushed Oak out of the room. She threw the robe off and pulled the lingerie on, Pippa hooking the bra behind her back. Alex stepped into the dress, pulling it up. It was a simple, sweetheart neckline, with no sleeves.

"Shoes? Oh my, what shoes?"

"Black two inch heels in the bottom of the closet." Alex commanded. Jasmine brought them out to her. Alex stepped into them. She tucked her phone and a few lady products (just in case) into a clutch.

"What if he tries something? I mean, he was my first kiss, and that was last night." Alex sighed.

"Hey, you like him, right?" Pippa asked.

"Yeah."

"He adores you. He'll take care of you." Jasmine said.

"Ladies, your princes await." Jasmine left first, kissing Alex's cheek. Pippa followed, squeezing her hands. Renée left last, whispering reassurances to Alex. Alex walked out, walking to the stairs. She walked down the stairs, watching Daveed's face. His jaw dropped, and Alex blushed. When she reached the bottom stair, he pulled her into a tight hug. He grabbed her bum, making her rock onto her toes, thankful that her bum was facing the stairs. Knowing everyone else could see, she slipped her hands into his pockets. Daveed jumped slightly, and Alex giggled.

"Come on, doll, let's go." Daveed whispered in her ear.

"Okay." They walked out of the house, saying goodbye to everyone.

"So, you like Olive Garden, right?"

"Yeah, I do." Daveed opened her car door, and Alex slid into the passenger seat. He shut her door and walked around to his seat. Alex buckled her seat belt, and waited for Daveed to do the same. He grabbed her hand after he turned the car on and put the car in drive. He drove to the nearest Olive Garden, a good 20 minutes away. The car ride was a comfortable silent. When he parked at Olive garden, he made her sit in her seat until he ran around and opened her door. She grabbed her clutch and together they walked, hand in hand, into the restaurant.